Game keeps crashing!

Dieseldavid12v

Re: Game keeps crashing!

Post by Dieseldavid12v »

I don’t think it’s one specific mod. I thought it was the John Deere 7R-8RX 2020 US version pack. Deleted it and no changes. Thought it was other mods and deleted them with no fix. Deleted and reinstalled the game several times with no fix. That last 3 times it crashed on me I was editing the map I was playing on. No mods involved there. I just turned my PS5 on and checked for updates, and nothing. Turned off and turned it on through Safe Mode, and there was a system update there. So weird. It’s downloading right now. I’ll see if this fixes it.
Dieseldavid12v

Post by Dieseldavid12v »

Nope. Didn’t fix it. Was just playing for about an hour and it crashed. This is so frustrating.

Just checked safe mode and there’s another update!! Wtf??!!
Dieseldavid12v

Post by Dieseldavid12v »

Never mind. That system update is just the latest version that can be reinstalled. It’s definitely an issue with FS. I’m going to recontact Giants
Kyleajenner

Post by Kyleajenner »

Having the same issue!!!!
Started on big fields. Using only John Deere mods and equipment. Thought it was the John Deere db120 planter. Deleted that mod and it still crashes.
Started a new farm on “American grasslands” payed for about 10 hours total hours with a few mods and crashed. Had the game for a year without a problem. Bought the Bourgault dlc just for the Jd 9rx game crashes.
Did the reboot in safe mode and did the rebuild the database thing. Still crashing!!! I even took my ps4 apart and cleaned it!! (It was clean inside)
This is super frustrating. Was going to buy FS22 but if this is how the game is going to work I’m rethinking that decision.
Dieseldavid12v

Post by Dieseldavid12v »

Kyleajenner wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:50 pm Having the same issue!!!!
Started on big fields. Using only John Deere mods and equipment. Thought it was the John Deere db120 planter. Deleted that mod and it still crashes.
Started a new farm on “American grasslands” payed for about 10 hours total hours with a few mods and crashed. Had the game for a year without a problem. Bought the Bourgault dlc just for the Jd 9rx game crashes.
Did the reboot in safe mode and did the rebuild the database thing. Still crashing!!! I even took my ps4 apart and cleaned it!! (It was clean inside)
This is super frustrating. Was going to buy FS22 but if this is how the game is going to work I’m rethinking that decision.

You’re in the same boat as me. I had the game for over a year with no issues. Had a huge save game going on Lone Oak with over 100 hrs of play and it began crashing. Mainly running JD mods. I also bought the Bourgault DLC for the 9RX. Not sure if that’s when it started to crash. I deleted all mods and began playing and still crashed. I thought it was my PS4 and was super excited when I got my PS5. But I’m still having the same issues. I also have been playing on Big Fields. I started testing different mods and if it crashed, I’d delete them and try other mods. I could never find the culprit. Giants claims it’s not their software, but that’s the only thing I can think of. Both of my systems and all my games are up to date. Only FS crashes. All my other games run perfect. I’m also second guessing buying FS22 if this is how it’s going to work. I even bought a second FS19 game and deleted my first one thinking something happened to my disk. Nope, second still crashes. It’s not the DB90 or DB120 planters. The game has been crashing long before those mods. Idk what it could be. I still believe it’s an issue with the game software itself
Bhcc

Post by Bhcc »

Mine crashes while closing the game
fjodor1984

Post by fjodor1984 »

hi guys, I'm new to the forum.
I am writing to you because for a few days I too have a problem with FS19 on PS4.
The game crashes every time I enter the store and open some category of tractors or tools.
This happens to me only in my saving of Mappa Italia by EdoMod.
in the other games it doesn't happen to me.
What can I do?
Thanks for your help!!!
Dieseldavid12v

Post by Dieseldavid12v »

Sorry, we haven’t figured it out. Giants offered me no help, only said it wasn’t their software. No other games of mine crash like this. Only Fs. I’ve deleted all mods and it still crashes. I’ve stopped playing FS19 and I’m on the fence about getting FS22 because of this issue. I love this game, but if I can’t play, I’m not going to keep trying. I moved on to other games
GeForce_Games

Post by GeForce_Games »

My game launches, goes through the loading screen, but that’s really lucky if it goes through the loading screen. Pretty much all the time, it launches from steam, then starts the loading screen and then proceeds to freeze and crash. I have a i5-4440, 10gb ram, 1tb hdd, windows 7 64bit, direct x11 and no GPU. What is the problem, it used to run fine 6-7 months ago on a 4-5 year old windows 8 laptop. Can someone help me?
Poppcorn

Post by Poppcorn »

I did find that swapping the drive for a new one helps for a while but you lose all your saves I got around 50 hours until it started and I have not that many mods. And it crashes more often when listening to Spotify from my ps4. And when towing the biggest not modded cultivator you can get in the game with a tlx 3500 series truck it crashes every time.
Last edited by Poppcorn on Thu May 11, 2023 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.