slow game startup

MrXNor

slow game startup

Post by MrXNor »

Ok, so ive tried all the usual ones, delete the shader cache, delete the control file, which is a pain as i have to set up my wheel and both joysticks again. Game loads so slow that i think im gonna blow a gasket soon. Also lately modhum download also is painfully slow.

Disk is fine,
windows is fine
reinstall dont help
clear all mods out dont help

any ideas, cause im out of them....
don_apple

Re: slow game startup

Post by don_apple »

In order for others to be able to help, you will have to provide some more information about your setup.

Since it looks like you are playing on Windows please post the log.txt file of the game here (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Try removing the input bindings xml so the game creates a clean one. I have had this where different mods over time create multiple key binding clashes and it really slows down loading time and when in game moving between the two in settings screens. I know have a good copy of the input bindings xml saved so i can drop it in when things start to slow down.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

The more mods you have installed, the slower the game will load..
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick