Seasons Drying Hay

ReddogSoW

Seasons Drying Hay

Post by ReddogSoW »

I'm having some issues with making some hay, playing on Oakfield with the Oxfordshire GEO from the modhub. I can cut grass and get either dark green wet grass (which I would then tedder) or light green dried grass (Whcih i understand doesn't need tedding ?), but even with 2 days of multiple (+) drying potential segments each (and no rain in between) with 20+ degree heat at summer, it doesn't turn to hay. Of course if I leave it for too long it just rots and disappears.

Does grass that has been windrowed dry differently to grass that has just been cut? (I have windrowed it)

I've tried to make hay for pretty much a year and a half using 9 day seasons and haven't managed to do so.

What am I doing wrong?
JensChrDK

Re: Seasons Drying Hay

Post by JensChrDK »

It doesn't matter if you leave it or windrow it, it should turn to hay either way, in the same timeframe.
From what I can read you aren't doing anything wrong. The only thing I can think of, does Oakfield have it's own custom geo? If it does, then maybe you having another geo installed could be the issue.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick