thrustmaster wheel not working

NEILRDAVIDSON90

thrustmaster wheel not working

Post by NEILRDAVIDSON90 »

Hi all, I just connected my thrustmaster wheel and it works perfectly (after some tweaks) on ets2, however not with fs19, all the force feedback disappears when the game loads up. It recognises that there is a wheel attached because i can see and change the controls for actions. however when i load up a saved game it refuses to do its thing. Hope there are some suggestions how to fix.
JensChrDK

Re: thrustmaster wheel not working

Post by JensChrDK »

There shouldn't be more than a couple of % force feed back, only enough to give you a little resistance - a tractor wheel doesn't return to center like in a car.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

JensChrDK wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:02 pm There shouldn't be more than a couple of % force feed back, only enough to give you a little resistance - a tractor wheel doesn't return to center like in a car.
:this:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Oh :blushnew:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick