G923 wheel not working.

TheSuBBie

Re: G923 wheel not working.

Post by TheSuBBie »

So just to recap you have your wheel and pedals setup as per the diagram and you have downloaded and installed the latest drivers and the Logitech G HUB and configured the settings correctly.

You haven't mentioned it, but are you still getting the problems loading the game, if so then I can only suggest reinstalling the game and if that doesn't solve the problem raise a bug report here viewforum.php?f=998 and also contact logitech support to see if they can help.
Jet_Stream

Re: G923 wheel not working.

Post by Jet_Stream »

TheSuBBie wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:35 am So just to recap you have your wheel and pedals setup as per the diagram and you have downloaded and installed the latest drivers and the Logitech G HUB and configured the settings correctly.

You haven't mentioned it, but are you still getting the problems loading the game, if so then I can only suggest reinstalling the game and if that doesn't solve the problem raise a bug report here viewforum.php?f=998 and also contact logitech support to see if they can help.
That is all correct yes, though after some further testing I discovered that if I launch the game without the wheel connected, create/load a save, then connect it, it works until I close the game, even if I exit to the menu and reload a save. I will try a clean install and if it continues I'll do that. Thanks for the help.