Crashes when loading game

FreeLance81

Crashes when loading game

Post by FreeLance81 »

Had the game up and running between my farm and my sons farm all day.
Saved and quit my game after finishing planting so my son could play on his farm.
When he went to load his game it loaded and when he clicked on start the monitor went black and the came closed.
Thus far I’ve checked the log files and removed any mod with an error message, restarted the PC, updated the graphics driver, tried loading other saved games, removed all mods and starting a new farm....
Nothing I’ve tried has gotten the game to start. Soon as it gets to displaying the farm so you can play the game completely closes.
Any help is appreciated!
DEERE317

Re: Crashes when loading game

Post by DEERE317 »

Log.txt?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Try taking the "Farming Simulator 19" folder out of the "my games" folder and put it on the desktop, then restart the game.
If it boots up ok then you know the fault lies somewhere in your Farming Simulator 19 game save folder that is now on your desktop.
If the game does not boot up then you need to reinstall the game.
Once you have it working try transferring the mod folder by using the copy and paste method but only the mods in the mods folder as the game will have created a new mods folder, now see if it still works.
If it does work then try reinstalling one saved game at a time and test in between each saved game reinstallment.
If it should crash again remove the last thing you installed.
FreeLance81

Post by FreeLance81 »

Moved my mods and saved games to my desktop. Uninstalled FS19 and then installed a fresh copy.
Started a new game and everything loaded and started.
Exited out moved my mods and saved games back in the game folder and voila everything works again.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Good to hear you and your son are up and running once again😊
SRG

Post by SRG »

log.txt
(457.96 KiB) Downloaded 105 times

my game crashes when loading a savegame, I loaded it fine without any mods so its a mod causing it. Any help appreciated. My log file is attached.