Anyone know what mod causes this error in log so I can delete it?

cwattyeso

Anyone know what mod causes this error in log so I can delete it?

Post by cwattyeso »

Having some issues with my game, trying to launch it and it crashing due to keybinds and stuff. One thing I notice is everytime the game does fail to launch and when I check the log file I find the following errors:
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_rctrl, KEY_rshift), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to INDOOR_CAMERA_ZOOM_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(BUTTON_5, BUTTON_17), deviceId: 0_XINPUT_GAMEPAD, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to INDOOR_CAMERA_ZOOM_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_lctrl, KEY_z), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to INDOOR_CAMERA_RESET_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(BUTTON_5, BUTTON_6, BUTTON_19), deviceId: 0_XINPUT_GAMEPAD, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to INDOOR_CAMERA_RESET_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_m), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to WARNING_SIGNS_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(BUTTON_5, BUTTON_6, BUTTON_2), deviceId: 0_XINPUT_GAMEPAD, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to WARNING_SIGNS_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_x), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to DYNAMICPALLET_ATTACH_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_lctrl, KEY_q), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to SWITCH_SCREEN_UP_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_lctrl, KEY_a), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to SWITCH_SCREEN_DOWN_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_lctrl, KEY_1), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to CRUISE_CONTROL_EXTENSION_DOWN_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_lctrl, KEY_2), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to CRUISE_CONTROL_EXTENSION_UP_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_rctrl, KEY_rshift), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to INDOOR_CAMERA_ZOOM_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(BUTTON_5, BUTTON_17), deviceId: 0_XINPUT_GAMEPAD, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to INDOOR_CAMERA_ZOOM_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_lctrl, KEY_z), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to INDOOR_CAMERA_RESET_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(BUTTON_5, BUTTON_6, BUTTON_19), deviceId: 0_XINPUT_GAMEPAD, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to INDOOR_CAMERA_RESET_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_m), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to WARNING_SIGNS_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(BUTTON_5, BUTTON_6, BUTTON_2), deviceId: 0_XINPUT_GAMEPAD, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to WARNING_SIGNS_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_x), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to DYNAMICPALLET_ATTACH_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_lctrl, KEY_q), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to SWITCH_SCREEN_UP_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_lctrl, KEY_a), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to SWITCH_SCREEN_DOWN_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_lctrl, KEY_1), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to CRUISE_CONTROL_EXTENSION_DOWN_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_lctrl, KEY_2), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to CRUISE_CONTROL_EXTENSION_UP_BUTTON to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Anyone know which modhub mod is responsible for this, so I can track it down and delete it from my mod folder. As it's clearly causing errors and getting rid of this garbage might help to eliviate some of the issues I'm having with the game crashing on startup with my new controller and wheel connected.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from 'Modhub Bug Reports' to 'Technical Support', since it is not a report about a bug in a specific Mod from the ModHub.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
cwattyeso

Re: Anyone know what mod causes this error in log so I can delete it?

Post by cwattyeso »

Cheers for moving the topic Moderator, perhaps you could have maybe tried to answer the question as well as just silently moving it. Also this is a bug report about a mod from the modhub, as a mod from the modhub is generating this area and I'm looking for help to identify it.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Have you got this mod as the log mentions inside camera, also it is saying dynamic pallet attach have you got the csz pack as this function was removed in an update, I have not updated the pack and not had an issue

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

What happens if you load the game with an empty mod folder?
Jason06

Post by Jason06 »

These warnings are created by Ifko's JohnDeerePack and all mods that are using parts of it:
Everytime, if mods try to bind key-assignments to inputActions that are already created by other mods, these warnings are logged.

But I think that this won't cause your game to crash... Nevertheless, sometimes it makes sense just to clean up the inputbindings.xml or delete it and let it re-create by the game.
Last edited by Jason06 on Tue May 11, 2021 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aka Glowin / Glowins Modschmiede
MacBook 16'' 2019 (2,4 GHz Intel i9), Nimbus+ Controller, Realismus-Fan und Hobby-Scripter
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

No I'm not using that Inside Camera Mod, I am however using CSZ Pack, and wasn't aware it had an update recently. Must have missed that. So have downloaded and overwritten the version I have currently.

What happens if I load with an empty mod folder? Not tried that in all honesty, as have been trying to get onto my current games and saves only to try and make some progress. I'll give an empty mod folder a quick whirl. Okay so an empty mod folder does not generate any log errors or warnings, but the game annoyingly is still just crashing/freezing on the first loading screen for me, which is connected to my other issue at the moment.

I have emailed Giants Support about the Crash/Freezing issue when launching the game since installing my new wheel, but am so far struggling to get much help from them because Christofer in their support keeps wanting me to send a full log file and I'm not sure what else to do at this point as I have been attaching my entire log.txt file to emails and sending it to them, so not sure what they claim is wrong or missing from the log. If the log is incomplete is that because your game keeps crashing/freezing before it's generated a full one?
GIANTS Engine Runtime 8.0.0 (22969) 64bit Steam (Build Date: Oct 28 2020)
Copyright (c) 2008-2019, GIANTS Software GmbH (giants-software.com), All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (c) 2003-2019, Christian Ammann and Stefan Geiger, All Rights Reserved.
Application: FarmingSimulator2019
Main System
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
Memory: 32696 MB
Physics System
Version: 5.9.5
Thread(s): 2
Input System
Keyboard enabled
Mouse enabled
Gamepad/Joystick enabled
Force Feedback disabled
Devices:
XINPUT_GAMEPAD
Number of Axes: 6
Number of Buttons: 14
Thrustmaster B684 (VID: 044F PID: B684 VER: 0900 Cat: WHEEL)
Controller (XBOX 360 For Windows) (VID: 1532 PID: 0111 VER: 0101 Cat: UNKNOWN)
Audio System
Driver: SoftMixer WASAPI Stereo
Version: 2018.11
Frequency: 96000
Max. active sources: 256
Render System
Driver: Direct 3D 11
Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Version: 27.21.14.6627 (23.4.2021)
Revision: 161
Feature level: DirectX 11
Windowed Mode : off
V-Sync : on
Effective Window Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Started 3 threads for threadpool 'Render threadpool'
Hardware Profile
Level: Custom Very High
View Distance Factor: 3.000000
Shadow Quality: 2.000000 Base-Size: 2048 Filter-Size: 16 Shadow Focus Box true
Shader Quality: 3
Skip Mipmaps: 0
LOD Distance Factor: 3.000000
Terrain LOD Distance Factor: 3.000000
Terrain Normal Mapping: Yes
Foliage View Distance Factor: 3.000000
Volume Mesh Tessellation Factor: 0.500000
Tyre Tracks Segments Factor: 4.000000
Max. Number of Shadow Lights: 10
Max. Number of Lights: 512
Max. Number of Lights Per Cluster: 32
MSAA: 8
Bloom Quality: 5
SSAO Quality: 15
DOF: Enabled
Cloud Quality: 4
EnvMap Blending: Enabled
Setting 'Master Volume': 0.40000000596046
Setting 'Is Train Tabbable': false
Setting 'Radio Vehicle Only': false
Setting 'Radio Active': false
Setting 'Use Colorblind Mode': false
Setting 'Easy Arm Control': false
Setting 'Show Trigger Marker': true
Setting 'Show Field-Info': true
Setting 'Invert Y-Look': false
Setting 'Show Help Icons': true
Setting 'Radio Volume': 0.64999997615814
Setting 'Vehicle Volume': 0.5
Setting 'Environment Volume': 0.5
Setting 'GUI Volume': 0.10000000149012
Setting 'Master Volume': 0.40000000596046
Setting 'Music Volume': 0.5
Farming Simulator 19 (Steam)
Version: 1.7.1.0 b10490
Available Languages: en de jp pl cz fr es ru it pt hu nl cs ct br tr ro kr
Language: en
Time: 2021-05-11 11:39:49
Cheats: Enabled
Available dlc: (Hash: f97f68bac080f31087f100bb2254582c) (Version: 1.2.1.0) pdlc_alpineFarmingPack
Available dlc: (Hash: 8a26fb953e899d24dd116cc447b81313) (Version: 1.0.0.0) pdlc_grimmePack
dataS2/character/humans/characterAnimation.i3d (89.59 ms)
Available dlc: (Hash: 5c0fc3baac9778e5eff8a9db4caa0b01) (Version: 1.0.0.0) pdlc_rottnePack
dataS2/character/humans/pedestrians/pedestrianAnimation.i3d (37.14 ms)
Available dlc: (Hash: 5f80c1d76b1adeadba21204a64187da8) (Version: 1.0.1.0) pdlc_andersonPack
Available dlc: (Hash: 4e5e8a8dab70c715801c6120693b83ce) (Version: 1.1.0.0) pdlc_bourgaultPack
Available dlc: (Hash: ce8b34ff3e433c683d3d712b4485442d) (Version: 1.3.0.0) pdlc_claasPack
Available mod: (Hash: ead70e1c2d12e839d2b7d7b668b6e8db) (Version: 1.0.0.0) FS19_claasDominator108SL
Available mod: (Hash: 75491079a8559e879bd2d347b8e7c942) (Version: 1.0.0.0) FS19_claasTorion1914DevMule
Available mod: (Hash: 3266b9e838b49100e8b3610fb07ea808) (Version: 1.0.2.0) FS19_holmerPack
Available mod: (Hash: f3e2f764087e1a916d2608a2c5625548) (Version: 1.0.1.0) FS19_horschPack
Available mod: (Hash: 5253057f2c5deb14910f1eddfaf17e8e) (Version: 1.0.0.1) FS19_johnDeere6MSeries
Available mod: (Hash: a6e6179d8835867bc61861c39e18d5b9) (Version: 1.0.0.0) FS19_johnDeereXUV865M
Available mod: (Hash: e0afcef487f47e2ae12d52199160141e) (Version: 1.0.0.0) FS19_mahindraRetriever
Available mod: (Hash: 25ff36058fc2a668d1beb9613f6c40dc) (Version: 1.0.0.0) FS19_mahindraRetrieverLimited
Available dlc: (Hash: 016cd10c66fb7218c80d7e5d6bd03366) (Version: 1.0.0.0) pdlc_johnDeereCottonPack
Available dlc: (Hash: d323fffc2a645144d8118916dd96b13c) (Version: 1.1.0.0) pdlc_kvernelandPack
Above log is from my "Empty Mod Folder" test launch of the game.

cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I'm not sure I'm using Ifko's Pack in my mod folder. I did a quick search of my mod folder and found nothing. Then went to the modhub website and searched for Ifko and nothing came up, so not sure how to specifically find and check whether I have that mod installed. If other mods are using assets from him and not disclosing it easily in the modhub descriptions/credits then that might be even harder for me to track down and remove those mods.
Jason06 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:45 pm But I'm quite hu** that this won't cause your game to crash... Nevertheless, sometimes it makes sense just to clean up the inputbindings.xml or delete it and let it re-create by the game.
I wondered if this errors were connected to the other issue I'm having, which is why I wanted to eliminate them first. Since I got a new Steering Wheel and Pedals for my PC three weeks ago, FS19 will not launch correctly on my PC, it will literally crash/freeze on the very first loading screen. Only way to fix this so far is to delete the inputbindings.xml and let the game generate a new one. However I'm having to do this everytime I want to play the game. If I change any keybindings within game, setup my new wheel with bindings in the game, it works find whilst I'm playing, but when I save and exit out the game next time I come to launch it, I have the crash/freeze issue again, which means I have to delete the inputbindings.xml to get the game to launch properly. This is obviously a royal pain in my butt at the moment, as the first 30 minutes of every game session is having to be spent setting up my controller and wheel bindings in game before I can do anything, which then only work for that session.
Last edited by cwattyeso on Tue May 11, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

The CSZ update was a while ago I didn't do it as I only have it for the pallet forks, I notice you are on steam which I don't use so I am not sure how it works on there but if I had a major issue I would try a fresh install of the game. Do you have the issue if you try your old wheel and pedals.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

CSZ Showed as being updated 23/04/2021 on the Modhub Website, which might be a while ago but definitely much newer then the version I was using, as I very rarely update mods once I have started a save. So the Eureka Farms Mod Folder I'm currently loading has not had any mod updates installed since I created it back in January. Might be a few mods in there with updates available but as they haven't caused any log errors or anything I've not felt the need to look and see.

Already did a fresh re-install of the game and all my DLC yesterday Norfolk. That's not helped with the issue, though I do now have some newer updated versions of some of the DLC, which I'd never had before, because I own a couple of the DLCs via Giants which don't auto-update like my Steam Ones, so have now downloaded and installed newer versions from Giants site for things like Alpine, Grimme and one other.

Jason06

Post by Jason06 »

I wondered if this errors were connected to the other issue I'm having, which is why I wanted to eliminate them first.
As i mentioned above, the warnings are created by mods using Ifko's JohnDeerePack. On Modhub this is the ITS-SynTrac e.g., there could be more.
I know these warnings well, because they are spamming my inputbindings.xml, too. :-)

BTW: Same issues appear with mods that are using IC-controls.
MacBook 16'' 2019 (2,4 GHz Intel i9), Nimbus+ Controller, Realismus-Fan und Hobby-Scripter
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Ahh okay, that now gives me more insight, I do know I have some vehicles which have the 'Simple IC-Controls' thing added to them by the mod author, but I never use any of that stuff in game. I really don't care for opening or closing windows or that sort of stuff when I'm playing. That'd be harder to fix then, because quite a few mods have come out with that bundled and included in it and quite a lot of nice tractors and vehicles that have come out have this bundled in with them.

Jason06

Post by Jason06 »

Simple-IC makes no problems, but IC will. IC is a similar way of controlling vehicles' doors, but it is not Simple-IC. ;-)
While Simple-IC is one seperate mod that will define it's inputBindings only once, IC includes scripts into every vehicle that is using it, defining the same inputBindings every time these vehicles are loaded by the game. This is causing warnings.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

You see I've never even bothered to install the separate Simple IC Mod, as I don't care for those features on a vehicle or piece of equipment, so I just assumed without that installed the IC stuff within those mods would not work or function, similar to how autoload trailers won't work unless you have the EasyAutoLoad Global script installed and active. So even without the separate mod these vehicles still try to script add bindings all the time. Okay well guess that means when I create my next save folder for a new map, I'll have to exclude any mods that include any IC Stuff whether that be Simple or other.