Game controller

dkroach88

Game controller

Post by dkroach88 »

I have two game controllers, a Logitech F710, and a Steel Stratus XL. Both work great with FS17, but cannot get them to work with FS19?? Any ideas? I have been trying for 2 months! Since they work with FS 17, I'm pretty sure I'm missing a setting or something somewhere.

I play on an HP gaming laptop using ps4 game pad controllers.
I have:
*Downloaded the latest Update patch for FS19;
*Downloaded and installed latest updates for both controllers.
*Uninstalled FS19 and re-installed.
Thanks!
don_apple

Re: Game controller

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!
dkroach88 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:42 pm I have two game controllers, a Logitech F710, and a Steel Stratus XL
dkroach88 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:42 pm I play on an HP gaming laptop using ps4 game pad controllers
So you are already using PS4 controllers with FS19 but want to use the F710 and the Steel Stratus XL instead? Or do you want to use them in addition to the existing controllers?

The reason I ask is because as far as I know there is a limit on how many controllers you can use with the game at the same time, therefore it might not be possible to use all four controllers simultaneously.

But in order to figure out what exactly is going on it would be helpful if you could post the log,txt file of the game here when all controllers are connected (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules