Can't unload trailers

go1tiger

Can't unload trailers

Post by go1tiger »

For some reason, I can not longer unload any trailers at any unload point in my game. Any help would be appreciated. If I could upload a screenshot, I would to show what is going on.
go1tiger

Re: Can't unload trailers

Post by go1tiger »

CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Have you modded that trailer, only the front looks to have product in it but still shows over 87K in there?

Base game trailers have same issue?
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
go1tiger

Post by go1tiger »

CombineBert wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:39 pm Have you modded that trailer, only the front looks to have product in it but still shows over 87K in there?

Base game trailers have same issue?
It is the Lizard trailer from the Mod Hub and I have been using them for a bit with no issues. I did try the Wilson Trailer that came with the game, and those don't work either... This farm I started has worked fine for 3 season cycles till now. I just can't figure out why.

The other weird thing is at another unload point it will show it is unloading at the bottom of the trailer, but the levels in the trailer never change.
go1tiger

Post by go1tiger »

Ok, started a new game on a different map. Still having the issue with my trailers not unloading. It shows it is pouring out of the bottom, but not unloading into a silo or a sale point.
go1tiger

Post by go1tiger »

Ok, so I can unload my trailers anywhere I want except at a silo or sale unload spot. This doesn't make sense!
bigred522003

Post by bigred522003 »

I'm having an identical problem with my PC version. Doesn't matter what map I use or what trailer or truck I use.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Are you using manual attach? If so, connect the hoses and cables
bigred522003

Post by bigred522003 »

So, it seems that the only thing I can use to unload my crops into the sell points with is an auger wagon or straight from the harvester. It doesn't matter what map I'm using. It doesn't matter whether it's a mod sell point or one that came with the map. Also, a new discovery. I can't feed my animals or dispense straw. Same as the crop issue. It shows it unloading visually, but the numbers don't show transfer. I'm really getting frustrated with this!!! Can anyone help??? Please?
Guil

Post by Guil »

bigred522003 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:50 pm So, it seems that the only thing I can use to unload my crops into the sell points with is an auger wagon or straight from the harvester. It doesn't matter what map I'm using. It doesn't matter whether it's a mod sell point or one that came with the map. Also, a new discovery. I can't feed my animals or dispense straw. Same as the crop issue. It shows it unloading visually, but the numbers don't show transfer. I'm really getting frustrated with this!!! Can anyone help??? Please?
Post above?
bigred522003

Post by bigred522003 »

What do you mean connect the hoses and cables? What hoses and cables? I don't connect any hoses and cables on my console version and everything works there.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Are you using the manual attach mod?
If not, post your log file in a spoiler please
bigred522003

Post by bigred522003 »

When I try to dump into sell points that come with the map i get a message that say "/you don't have access to this land". Same message after I buy the land.
bigred522003

Post by bigred522003 »

Guil wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:48 pm Are you using the manual attach mod?
If not, post your log file in a spoiler please
How do I post the log file with spoiler?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Do you know where to find your log file? If not go to C:\Users\xxx\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2019 and log file should be near the bottom, open it and copy all of the text. Post it in a reply here but in the full editor there is a spoiler button at the top of the text box, you could also type

Code: Select all

[Spoiler][/Spoiler]
too and put paste your text in between the ] and [

If you get an error about too much characters, use pastebin or similar and post the link here