Field Service Trailer not available.

groundhog

Field Service Trailer not available.

Post by groundhog »

What am I doing wrong?

I have several mods loaded and functioning without problems on my PC (so I am sure I understand how to install and select mods), however . . .

I installed the Field Service Trailer (V1.4.0,1) and then selected it from the list of installed mods at game start. But I cannot find the trailer to buy it. I think it should be in the "Misc" grouping but it is not there.

Thanks!!
BernardC

Re: Field Service Trailer not available.

Post by BernardC »

I use it for ages, and i always have it in Misc category without problem
groundhog

Post by groundhog »

I found it. I had to go to the manufacture's page (not "Misc") and select 'ThunderCreek". Not sure if version 1.4.0.1 is now the ThunderCreek mod or if I downloaded a different mod I? have "FS19_FST99Service.zip".

Anyhow, it works!
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

i still have the zips of former versions and it was still ThunderCreek, and i don' t understand why you don' t see it in "Misc"
enigmqtik

Post by enigmqtik »

Do you have the Tidier shop mod ?
As it creates new sections in the shop, it could have been moved somewhere else.

Not a big deal, but 99% of those weird things are due to others mods.
Solutions are almost always around the next corner.

Cheers
AMD R9 5900x (@4.9GHz) + NHD15, 32GB DDR4 G.SKill Ripjaws 3600 CL16, Gigabyte Aorus Master 3070 OC, nVme 980Pro 1To, Seasonic 850Gold in a Corsair 900D.
T500RS, CSPV3, TH8A +SKRS Shifter, 2x T16000M.FCS, DelanClip IR tracker, SimDashBoard, Sony Bravia 42"