Install required items option when loading save files

Cnpx

Install required items option when loading save files

Post by Cnpx »

Farming Simulator 19

I wanna be able to play this game with mods on my Mac Book pro and this laptop has the bare minimum requirements but a way to get round this is to use NVIDIA Geforce now.
The problem with this is save games work fine because they are stored on the cloud through Epic Games but mods are installed onto the PC/Server. Each time you close the game the server wipes any installed content then ofcourse when you goto load your save it asks you to install the mods you selected.

To cut a long story short could you add an option that when you load a save file rather then asking you to find and install the files yourself could you just add an option that says "Install required files to load this save game"

Without this option there is literally no point in even bothering with mods on streaming services and the game is so much more fun with them.

Also apologies if this is in the wrong section. I couldn't work out where to put it and thought this was the most suitable place.
s8080t

Re: Install required items option when loading save files

Post by s8080t »

Nice feature request, mod handling could be improved in so many cases.

Unfortunately, GIANTS doesn't read this forum, so you might be better off sending such feedback to one of the community managers or your local ambassador via GIANTS Discord.
Languages: DE/EN
Plattform: PC
Meine Mods
Grünlandsuchti
IT-Spezialexperte
OpenSource-Verfechter