Fs crashing?!

ChiefContractor

Fs crashing?!

Post by ChiefContractor »

Yes so here i am. 12 am and wanting to play fs. Turn on the pc then I open the game and load to the menu screen. All fine up to here. I then proceed to click single player and whatcha know, the game crashes on the spot. Ive tried reopening game a few times, same issue. Very confused and/or unhappy farmer. :confusednew:
Hello! I'm a PC gamer now! Care to join my server for Realistic and Fun Farming simulator 19 multiplayer?
If so, click here -> https://discord.gg/KnEzWm32tF
Mwal

Re: Fs crashing?!

Post by Mwal »

Post your log, but with no updates being sent out lately I would bet it’s a mod conflict with something you’ve added between now and the last time you played
ChiefContractor

Post by ChiefContractor »

Didnt add any mods since then and i checked log myself. Everythings fine
Hello! I'm a PC gamer now! Care to join my server for Realistic and Fun Farming simulator 19 multiplayer?
If so, click here -> https://discord.gg/KnEzWm32tF
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

If I understand correctly, FS is crashing *before* you get the list of save games to choose from?

In which case it's likely that something in a savegame is crashing FS. Try moving ALL your saveGames to somewhere out of the way and safe, if you're on Steam then you'll need to make sure that "Steam Cloud" is disabled for this test. Then try again and see what happens. If the game loads you won't, obviously, see any of your savegames but in that case copy back your most recent savegame and see what happens then.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
s8080t

Post by s8080t »

Please just delete your shader_cache folder (located next to the mods folder) and try again.
Lots of crashes happen because of outdated objects in the shader cache.
Languages: DE/EN
Plattform: PC
Meine Mods
Grünlandsuchti
IT-Spezialexperte
OpenSource-Verfechter