Different spinning objects start shaking and twitching after a while

StrangeQuark22

Different spinning objects start shaking and twitching after a while

Post by StrangeQuark22 »

So I recently started playing FS 19 in conjunction with it's release on Xbox Game Pass but as soon as i entered my first save and switched to one of the trains to ride around the map I soon noticed something unusual. The wheels started shaking and twitching all over the place, completely leaving their axles. I though that this was maybe an issue isolated to the train but it started happening with anything else that spins: cultivators, combines, seeders, train fans and tractor axles among many others. Has anyone encountered this issue, and more importantly now of a solution? It is very immersion breaking when your tractor's axle starts randomly twitching across the field. The attached video shows and example of the issue with a planter. GIANTS' support weren't very helpful at all so any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit don_apple: fixed embedding of youtube video in post.
Ritchie

Re: Different spinning objects start shaking and twitching after a while

Post by Ritchie »

Does this happen on the base game maps with NO mods installed? Usually these things are caused by a mod conflict.
Is the game updated to the latest version? Try doing a manual search for a patch maybe.
StrangeQuark22

Post by StrangeQuark22 »

Yes this does occur in the vanilla game, as i stated in my post I specifically cleared all mods from my game and it still occurred. I have also now checked that I have the latest available version of the game. I also have the latest available graphics drivers (Nvidia 471.41), if that helps.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Are you playing on Xbox or PC? If on PC, is there any errors or warnings in the log file?
I couldn't see where you specially stated you'd tried without mods in your original post so that's why I asked.
StrangeQuark22

Post by StrangeQuark22 »

I am playing on PC through the Xbox app. Which means i am running the Microsoft Store version of the game. My current leading theory for why this issue is happening is that because the Xbox Gamepass version of the game got released a little over a week ago it's a bug specifically in that version. I couldn't find anyone with the same issue on the internet and no youtube videos from before the Gamepass release ever mentioned it. I checked the latest log.txt in the game folder and there were no errors or warnings. (Sorry for the very late reply, I cannot seem to get notifications for this topic)
Picmarluc

Post by Picmarluc »

I also play the Game Pass version on PC and have the exact same problem. :(
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

Me and some friends have a multiplayer game running ... I've had three different friends using the free Game Pass version report the same issue. Two with the train, one with a Combine. It's a vanilla server.

The two people (including me) on the steam version are fine.

Picmarluc

Post by Picmarluc »

I hope Giants can fix this soon. It's so annoying and takes the fun out of the game.
Mewa1989

Post by Mewa1989 »

Same problem here. End of september is coming and I still have more anger than fun from the game...

Edit don_apple: fixed embedding of youtube video.