graphics glitch

vortex1988

graphics glitch

Post by vortex1988 »

hi,

I play with one notebook with Ryzen 3500H and GeForce 2060, I bought one external monitor 2K 144Hz with HDR10, adaptive sync, freesync and gsync, with other game I haven't problem, but with farming I have one very important problem.
I would to play in full HD because in 2K I have only 35/40 fps one less, but when I change the standard resolution of the monitor I have some glitch in the game in this monitor, many vertical strips of different color and size.
How I resolve this??
It's impossible to play with a resolution that isn't native of an external monitor in a notebook??
s8080t

Re: graphics glitch

Post by s8080t »

Sounds like a vsync issue to me. Have you tried turning it on (the old fashioned way without adaptive, etc.)?
Languages: DE/EN
Plattform: PC
Meine Mods
Grünlandsuchti
IT-Spezialexperte
OpenSource-Verfechter
vortex1988

Re: graphics glitch

Post by vortex1988 »

s8080t wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:31 pm Sounds like a vsync issue to me. Have you tried turning it on (the old fashioned way without adaptive, etc.)?
Yes, i tried to disable adaptive sync on monitor, disabile hdr on monitor, force disabled vsync in game.xml, enable and disabile vsync in game and in nvidia panel control, but i haven't graphic issue only in 2k resolution, with or without vsync and hdr.