Physical Premium edition PS4 FS19 - Cannot access DLC

Daedalus_1990

Physical Premium edition PS4 FS19 - Cannot access DLC

Post by Daedalus_1990 »

Hi there,

I'm sorry to be a bother, I tried to look for the elsewhere, but I couldn't see an answer to this. I own a physical copy of FS19 Premium edition, but I cannot access any of the later DLCs. Is this correct? I cannot get the Rottne pack, but the alpine pack is fine for instance.

Conversley, a friend bought the digital edition and could get all of the DLC issue free. Am I missing something?

Hope all is well!
Daedalus_1990

Re: Physical Premium edition PS4 FS19 - Cannot access DLC

Post by Daedalus_1990 »

Sorry to bump this, but I also messaged Giants customer services and I got no answers. I've deleted, reinstalled, moved it over to a harddrive, back over to the console etc. No joy.

I'm kind of out of options here I feel.
Daedalus_1990

Re: Physical Premium edition PS4 FS19 - Cannot access DLC

Post by Daedalus_1990 »

Sorry to bump this once more, but I thought I'd make everyone aware that has a similar issue that Giants software don't care. I've been contacting support since August and have only got template email responses back. The worst bit, is now the responses are carbon copy responses, for FS22, which is not the game I am having an issue with (it's even in the subject line).

I attached photos, made it clear what the problem was, spoke to them respectfully, but to no avail.

If anyone has any idea on how to get a response from a human being with something going on upstairs, I'm all ears because this has been going on for over 1/3 of a year.

Hope everyone had some good holidays at least!