PlaceAnywhere MOD - napalm00 - Not working

Choriseto

PlaceAnywhere MOD - napalm00 - Not working

Post by Choriseto »

Hi people, hope you are having a good day. Some days ago i was playing FS19 when i wanted to place a silo next to another silo i had. Since i got the 1.3 version of placeanywhere i never had any problem, of course with the official site mod: https://github.com/napalm00/FS19PlaceAnywhere but that day the mod suddenly stopped working, i couldnt place objects near other objects and i realised the default game placeable was enabled, i couldnt place it almost everywhere. So i decided to uninstall it and install it again, everything ok when i entered the game again, the mod was unselected so i selected it (there you see i installed it correctly) but when i entered the game it didnt work although it was installed and selected in the mod hall. Nowadays i continue the same problem and i cant place things where i want to, i tried installing the same mod from other sites and other versions but the same happened, i selected it in the mod hall but in game was like nothing was installed. If someone could help me i would really appreciate it, I dont know what else to do.
Mwal

Re: PlaceAnywhere MOD - napalm00 - Not working

Post by Mwal »

You could ditch it and try the global company which has a place anywhere built in, they also could be conflicting if you have both, not sure though
Choriseto

Post by Choriseto »

Yeah, i tried it and it doesnt work neither... anyways i dont like that extended placeable thing it has. I dont know what else to do
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Put the place anywhere mod in by itself, no other mods in the mod folder, then use it. If it works you have a mod conflict if it doesn’t the mod is broken. You can also post your log here so people can see if anything is causing an error that might give you trouble.