Game Crashes PS4

Unhappy_Farmer

Game Crashes PS4

Post by Unhappy_Farmer »

Between GIANTS Software and Sony I have no love for this game anymore! I used to put 1000's of hours into playing this game but not anymore. I might get lucky to get a couple minutes of play before it crashes. I have an error report starting from beginning of this to current day. I've done almost everything I can to try and fix this issue but I see it is completely out of my hands. With that said I don't believe I'll buy FS22 as this issue is continuing to happen each game and more so in late stages FS19.
The error code I've been getting with blue screen is ....CE-34878-0.
And the error code log has racked up over 250 plus reports from the beginning of this year.
Mwal

Re: Game Crashes PS4

Post by Mwal »

Try this https://www.playstation.com/en-us/suppo ... e-34878-0/
Or try cleaning the dust from your PS4. Are you close to the slot count? I’m not sure but it seems to me the slot count isn’t correct on some of the modded maps try to half your slot count and see if you still blue screen
Unhappy_Farmer

Post by Unhappy_Farmer »

Done all of the above and it changes nothing. It got worse after Giants updates and Sony updates. I've played with just in-game mods on modded maps and it crashes. I've done the same on Giants maps and the game crashes. I have a friend it does the same on his PS4 too. He gets even more pi** about it than I do. But neither of us can do anything to fix it. Even including uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. The also crashes when I'm searching for new mods in modhub. Never done that ever before. Game also locks up when in the modhub all the time.
Onkel Mo

Post by Onkel Mo »

Do you have any of the Case or JD seeders with the "airseeder sound" installed?
They are known to crash the game.