Steps for a Brand / Company licensing at Giants

hakira

Steps for a Brand / Company licensing at Giants

Post by hakira »

Hello there

I have a big question regarding Brand Licensing at Giants Software.
From what I understand, for a mod (branded) to get released on console it is required for that brand be licensed on Giants.

Lets say I did talk with the owner or the department of tractors 'Giant4x4' if I could do their models for FS and, I need to say them, 'well, you will need to reach to giants in order for me to have the mod available for console users'

What more do I say to the company? where they can look at information? what email they can use? where they have a PDF stating rules, conditions or another?

thanks in advance!
Mwal

Re: Steps for a Brand / Company licensing at Giants

Post by Mwal »

If you don’t get an answer you could try to PM chaki or kerminator they can probably get you going in the right direction
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Re: Steps for a Brand / Company licensing at Giants

Post by Chaki »

hakira wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:41 am What more do I say to the company? where they can look at information? what email they can use? where they have a PDF stating rules, conditions or another?
Several avenues are open for them, we have support tickets, our Facebook page, etc. Basically any communication channel that is open will redirect requests from brands to the appropriate people.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support