FS22 Update - Game Broke

ecr290

Re: FS22 Update - Game Broke

Post by ecr290 »

And also when I click on the game it says parsing update files to update and just gets stuck on that

Then it says all download servers down
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

looks like we have a problem Houston, I think I will stick with FS19 till all this is sorted, hope they fix it soon.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I'm still avoiding adding in the Claas I have installed the others without issue.
dederpt

Post by dederpt »

Hi!

Same problem here... I've tried to reinstall the game a couple of times, and still doesn't works.

My sugestion: dont instal Claas Sadle trac for now, at least until Giants releases an update on this.

Going back to FS19 for a few days, I guess...
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

HC1Gunner wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:57 am More weird stuff, so once again after installing all (4) DLC vehicles, only the Class Saddle Trac shows on the mod / dlc load screen. The other (3) are nowhere to be seen.
They are in a separate folder on the downloadable content section. I didn't have to select them when starting a new save but they show up in the in game store under the relevant categories for each.
abrdany

Post by abrdany »

I have also this problem.
Run the game without any problem,after installing free content game don't want to start.
I reinstall the game and I am playing now without mods and it's running without any issues.
I will like to install this mods but I don't won't crash my game.
Is GIANTS Software aware about this issue??
abrdany

Post by abrdany »

I have also this problem.
Run the game without any problem,after installing free content game don't want to start.
I reinstall the game and I am playing now without mods and it's running without any issues.
I will like to install this mods but I don't won't crash my game.
Is GIANTS Software aware about this issue??
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
MTGDAD

Post by MTGDAD »

frenus wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:00 am I deleted the files under Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022\updater and that worked for me.
I did this as well, but also had to empty my Recycle Bin and then it started working again.

Thank you
Larskuhh

Post by Larskuhh »

I start my world I can then walk for a few minutes / seconds then suddenly my image freezes and the game crashes
Larskuhh

Post by Larskuhh »

i start a world and then i can walk a few minutes/ seconds or click on something but then my game hangs and then the game crashes
Flaten92

Post by Flaten92 »

When starting the game, the launcher opened and then just closed. Removing the update folder from \Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022\updater worked for me!
oisin

Post by oisin »

do you just move it to another place or delete the updater file
Doodoo5220

Post by Doodoo5220 »

According to this website we should have a patch rolling out any moment. I just checked, it's not out for the PS4 yet at least not my PS4. https://updatecrazy.com/farming-simulat ... one-patch/
Nalani

Post by Nalani »

I was having the same issue but read on pin that posted and it fixed it without going through all. I'll post the link to it.

viewtopic.php?f=964&t=182086
QuickRick101

Post by QuickRick101 »

dederpt wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:38 pm Hi!

Same problem here... I've tried to reinstall the game a couple of times, and still doesn't works.

My sugestion: dont instal Claas Sadle trac for now, at least until Giants releases an update on this.

Going back to FS19 for a few days, I guess...

Your issue is that youre trying to launche farmingaimulator22 exe when you need to go intot he x64 file in that folder and launch the game with famingsimulator22game.exe notice they added game launch from that one