Claas Saddle Trac Pack

BigChewy

Claas Saddle Trac Pack

Post by BigChewy »

It appears that this pre-order DLC was causing issues as when it required an update, no update actually existed. As a result, FS22 would no longer start.

Is it OK now to install the Claas DLC?
sebasbmxer

Re: Claas Saddle Trac Pack

Post by sebasbmxer »

i have the saddletrack dlc as well, if got the game on steam so i hope its not going to be an issue, dont know where the ppl bought the game from who got the problem so
BigChewy

Post by BigChewy »

Folks having the issue purchased from Giants. I do not know if it's the same issue with a purchase from Steam.
advantys287

Post by advantys287 »

Claas Saddle Trac Pack will not load on PS5. Gives an error code
BigChewy

Post by BigChewy »

advantys287 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:04 pm Claas Saddle Trac Pack will not load on PS5. Gives an error code
On PC, it will load but then says it needs an update. After the update, the game no longer loads.
BigChewy

Post by BigChewy »

sebasbmxer wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:31 pm i have the saddletrack dlc as well, if got the game on steam so i hope its not going to be an issue, dont know where the ppl bought the game from who got the problem so
Did the Class DLC load on Steam ok?
sebasbmxer

Post by sebasbmxer »

yea so far so good
Kierangrev

Post by Kierangrev »

advantys287 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:04 pm Claas Saddle Trac Pack will not load on PS5. Gives an error code

I'm having the same problem on ps4. Gives the error code after typing it in. But the other 3 dlc code have worked just not the claas pack
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

I found a solution somewhere for the PC version from Giants. If you delete the "updater" folder in your FS22 profile folder after installing the Claas Saddle Trac Pack before starting the game again, it should work. Did for me so hope this helps.
BigChewy

Post by BigChewy »

Kierangrev wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:20 pm

I'm having the same problem on ps4. Gives the error code after typing it in. But the other 3 dlc code have worked just not the claas pack
The DLC code has to be different from the game download code. The DLC code is shorter because the full game code doesn't fit when trying to unlock the DLC
Tilleyworks

Post by Tilleyworks »

Bought from FS Website direct. Having this issue. Even after deleting updater folder, it will load and let me play but gives an error message when i go to shut down the game and then will not let me reopen. Have tried to uninstall and reinstall with same outcome. Has GS came out and said anything yet? TIA, Tilley
Diesel_Gaming_

Post by Diesel_Gaming_ »

Having an issue downloading the CLAAS saddle track pack on PS5 Gives an error code every time. I have tried deleting the entire game and redownloading, I have deleted that file and Tried to redownload it, with the same result. nothing seems to work. I'm assuming it is some sort of bug as friends with PS5 are having the same issue. Also having an issue with most of The Mods not downloading at all. They download to 60-90% and then they stop and go back to pending and try again over and over again it is not a connection issue for I have ridiculously good Wi-Fi.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Is there already a fix for this DLC?
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Skipper0721

Post by Skipper0721 »

I'm on PS4 and have the saddle trac installed but the game keeps telling me to buy it. I've already used it before, but rage quit and deleted the game bexause buggy mess. Thoufht I'd give it another go and now i don't have a saddle trac. Also other mods can't be downloaded. Seems the game is not finished and not ready for release
S van Geel

Post by S van Geel »

The DLC doesn't work with me (ps4) I got it with the pre order. Gamestore says it is installed but it doesn't show in the game.