Claas Saddle Trac Pack

ScreaminWargasm

Re: Claas Saddle Trac Pack

Post by ScreaminWargasm »

I'm also having issues with this on PS5. I've downloaded the pack from the PS Store and it says it's installed on the game, yet when I go to play the game, it doesn't have any of the CLAAS pack to use and requires in game payments for each of the items. Am 8 doing something wrong or is this a glitch that needs patching??
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Is there already a fix for this DLC pack so it would install and work on FS22 without make the game wont start up (for PC)
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
AgroDude

Post by AgroDude »

DLC working here (Mac, Steam).

It appears the stand-alone DLC did not get updated with the base game.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Then it might not been broken on the MAC.

Does it already work on the pc.. Cant imagine that it would a lot of work to get it going for PC users.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Steyrp0wer

Post by Steyrp0wer »

Xtrememaster wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:33 pm Then it might not been broken on the MAC.

Does it already work on the pc.. Cant imagine that it would a lot of work to get it going for PC users.
Still doesn't work... However I found a way to start the game while saddle track is installed. First go to your main drive (in my situation the C drive) then to program files (x86) - farming simulator 2022 - x64 - FarmingSimulator2022Game. If you click that the game will start with saddle track installed. I also pinned that file to the toolbar so it's easy to start.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Then iam think to going to wait when the DLC has gotten a new version number so it would be updated. Thanks for you response anyway.