FS22 framerate/stutter Xbox Series S

abrahamslinkons

Re: FS22 framerate/stutter Xbox Series S

Post by abrahamslinkons »

WolfeUK wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:16 pm
RIXMIX wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:53 am Registered on this forum and submitted a bug report for this. Really poor frame rate issues also occurring on Series X. It's insane and I don't believe for one second that this wasn't noticed during beta testing.
Dam, they still haven't fixed this bug, are they even aware of it as ive not seen any mention of it in their bug reports, ive had this game shelved since launch cause of this bug, like you said how was this not even picked up in testing.....

The same for me. Useless game. Reported this 2x times. After patch again and had no response at all.
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

Patience.

You know that Christmas holiday that most people just took off work? It's the same at Giants. Most will be back next Monday.
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

MagicBoy wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:54 pm Patience.

You know that Christmas holiday that most people just took off work? It's the same at Giants. Most will be back next Monday.
They had before Christmas to fix this issue..... :hmm:
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

WolfeUK wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:45 pm

They were working on the 1.2 patch.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

MagicBoy wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:17 pm

They said direct after release on my bugreport: fixed in next patch. They didn't, so please stop defending them. We are one and half month away from release and yes it was christmas, but maybe november is not the best time to release a game.
abrahamslinkons

Post by abrahamslinkons »

Lexie wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:09 pm
MagicBoy wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:17 pm

They said direct after release on my bugreport: fixed in next patch. They didn't, so please stop defending them. We are one and half month away from release and yes it was christmas, but maybe november is not the best time to release a game.
Totally agree. They are not even responding to my bug submit anymore. No communication at all. Not even responding to this fkin lag. Im not playing this game till its fixed. If not, a refund.