Planting grass-Seed usage

MrP7ckles

Planting grass-Seed usage

Post by MrP7ckles »

I have put a bug report in but thought id chuck it on here too. When your planting grass, the seeder uses way too much seed and you will run out extremely quickly. Having a hired helper buy the seeds will drain the bank account extremely quickly. It is like this for all seeders i have tested and all maps.

Just thought id chuck it out there. :biggrin2:
Nech

Re: Planting grass-Seed usage

Post by Nech »

I also submitted a bug report for this. I upgraded my seeder to the Pottinger Terrasec S6C so wasn't sure if it was seeder specific but wow did it go through seed. Could barely get one strip of field sown before it was empty. If I can find a way to reimburse me at the end of sowing then I'll do that until a fix comes out.
Cheers..........Nech
MrP7ckles

Post by MrP7ckles »

Nech wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:44 pm I also submitted a bug report for this. I upgraded my seeder to the Pottinger Terrasec S6C so wasn't sure if it was seeder specific but wow did it go through seed. Could barely get one strip of field sown before it was empty. If I can find a way to reimburse me at the end of sowing then I'll do that until a fix comes out.
easiest way to get around it for now is to buy seeds via helper and do the money cheat till you get the grass planted. Just edit money amounts in the careersave xml and farms xml then change it back if you want after :search: :wink3:
Nech

Post by Nech »

[/quote]
easiest way to get around it for now is to buy seeds via helper and do the money cheat till you get the grass planted. Just edit money amounts in the careersave xml and farms xml then change it back if you want after :search: :wink3:
[/quote]

That's exactly what I did. *thumbsup*
Cheers..........Nech
scoots86

Post by scoots86 »

Strangely enough, i have the exact opposite experience. Ive planted 3 fields of grass, and my seeder hasn't actually used any seed from the tank.
Nech

Post by Nech »

scoots86 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:24 pm Strangely enough, i have the exact opposite experience. Ive planted 3 fields of grass, and my seeder hasn't actually used any seed from the tank.
That sounds like your hired worker was doing the job and your setting in the options screen has it so the helper "buys" seed as he goes. Did your bank balance take a massive hit do you know?

I got an acknowledgement back saying the bug would be in the next patch whenever that might be.
Cheers..........Nech
Uncle_Orion

Post by Uncle_Orion »

The grass seeding is alot, i mean alot! I think they didnt even tested planting grass :)