Streaming or game captures have grey screen

ItsmeTurboT

Streaming or game captures have grey screen

Post by ItsmeTurboT »

I since the release have been able to make recordings screen captures or stream this game. All other games work fine and my friends can stream this game but all I get is a grey fuzzy screen. This happens on twich streams and when capturing video on the Xbox series x. Please advise
Golnor

Re: Streaming or game captures have grey screen

Post by Golnor »

I have the same problem also on the Xbox Series X and also only with this game. When I start streaming it shows for a short while a message that this game is not allowed for streaming but I see that more often and also with other games these days which for the rest stream normal. But the same as with you my friends dont have these problems although they also get this message. I also get the gray screen and no sound of the game but my voice via the microphone sounds normal.
Fatezzgamebox88

Post by Fatezzgamebox88 »

Hey fellas your not the only ones I’m suffering the same grey static screen and it tells me the games not streamable come on gaints help the community out to resolve the issue please
Golnor

Post by Golnor »

I found a solution that at least works for me. If you turn using HDR10 off on the xbox settings streaming this game works for me again.
farmingexpert

Post by farmingexpert »

i did contact giants about this issue and they said they can stream it fine from their xbox, i have since purchased a compuer and a capture device to stream it
BC144601

Post by BC144601 »

Golnor wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:25 pm I found a solution that at least works for me. If you turn using HDR10 off on the xbox settings streaming this game works for me again.
You sir are a genius, I had the same problem where I couldn't stream Farming Simulator 22 on my XBSX and I couldn't figure out why, I would have never thought to turn off HDR10.

I read your post and turned it off and I'm able to stream again, thank you.
One post and one man can make a difference.