Gundad68

Re: FS22 Xbox Series X frame drop

Post by Gundad68 »

No change for me on Xbox X. Still bad. SMH
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
meangreen83

Post by meangreen83 »

Same here, I was really hoping they fixed that with this patch. Can’t believe it’s going on almost 4 months now and you guys are letting a terrible performance affect peoples gameplay as it is for this long. I’m starting to get frustrated, only game does it is this.
abrahamslinkons

Post by abrahamslinkons »

Its the game engine. Its useless. I guess I'll have to wait another 3 years for next one.
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

meangreen83 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:58 pm Same here, I was really hoping they fixed that with this patch. Can’t believe it’s going on almost 4 months now and you guys are letting a terrible performance affect peoples gameplay as it is for this long. I’m starting to get frustrated, only game does it is this.
To say it was fixed in the last patch is beyond a joke, i had my ticket replied with 'its fixed', play the game and its still there, unbelievable they blatantly lie about it, treating us like we are idiots, and we pay for such a privilege
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
abrahamslinkons

Guys I have to admit. I bought a new 4k 120hz samsung TV. Since I have no stutters at all. I tested it with a dozen equipment and 100x bales at 1 place. No stuttering what so ever. TV has some kind of stutter reducer tehnology. Im not sure how this is possible but it really fixed it.

Edit. Its called free sync.
chale8

Post by chale8 »

abrahamslinkons wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:18 pm Guys I have to admit. I bought a new 4k 120hz samsung TV. Since I have no stutters at all. I tested it with a dozen equipment and 100x bales at 1 place. No stuttering what so ever. TV has some kind of stutter reducer tehnology. Im not sure how this is possible but it really fixed it.

I don't accept that in order to fix this I have to buy a new TV. Far more graphically demanding games than FS22 run on my current TV just fine.
abrahamslinkons

chale8 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:09 pm
abrahamslinkons wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:18 pm Guys I have to admit. I bought a new 4k 120hz samsung TV. Since I have no stutters at all. I tested it with a dozen equipment and 100x bales at 1 place. No stuttering what so ever. TV has some kind of stutter reducer tehnology. Im not sure how this is possible but it really fixed it.

I don't accept that in order to fix this I have to buy a new TV. Far more graphically demanding games than FS22 run on my current TV just fine.
Yea. FS22 wasnt the reason I bought new TV. Little stutters from Jurrassic world evolution 2 are gone aswell. Didnt have any stutters on other games thou. I wonder what kind of TVs, monitors do other people play on who suffer from stuttering.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

I think you're playing on a screen with a technology called Freesync. This reduce the stutters, game monitors do have this technology too. The stutters in the game are still there, but the screen can handle this to give a stable framerate. I'm playing on a 60hz screen. After the patch it's better, except incab. Incab is worser now, caused by the mirrors.
abrahamslinkons

Lexie wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:26 pm I think you're playing on a screen with a technology called Freesync. This reduce the stutters, game monitors do have this technology too. The stutters in the game are still there, but the screen can handle this to give a stable framerate. I'm playing on a 60hz screen. After the patch it's better, except incab. Incab is worser now, caused by the mirrors.
In cab it does not stutter anymore either. Havent tried winter or other seasons thou.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

The game still stutters, you screen is only able to hide it. With a 60hz screen, it's better now in 3rd person view, with incab it's still horrible.
pinpoint76

Post by pinpoint76 »

I finally tried hooking my Xbox Series S directly to my Samsung 120hz TV. It stuttered so bad when having a bunch of equipment and being around alot of trees when running the game at 60hz. I'm using 1440p instead of the 4k mode to get 120hz. Now the game runs 80fps to 120fps using freesync that the TV offers. Its a better experience but I shouldn't have to sacrifice 4k mode to get a steady framerate. Hopefully Giants will figure out the framerate and the HDR problem with the Series S. Last update still makes HDR look super bright and washed out.
Xbox Series S :biggrin2:
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

So i did an update yesterday on my Xbox yesterday, thought they must have this issue fixed by now, nop, still have it, and game is still shelved, this is beyond a joke now, purchased this game in Nov 21 and April 22 im still having to play Farmsim 19, how do Microsoft allow this stuff to happen on their console ?

Lost any faith i had in this company, they've never really acknowledged the problem, then try to tell you its fixed via a ticket when its clearly not fixed, now its too late to get it refunded too.
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
FusionSniping

Post by FusionSniping »

Last edited by FusionSniping on Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Dazzler295

Post by Dazzler295 »

This is really disappointing to see that the issue is not fixed. I found it to be playable at first but the more my farm expanded the worse it has gotten. Now I don't even want to play on my main save as whenever I'm near the main farm on Haut Beyleron it just stutters and its hard to carry on playing. Obviously hard not to visit my main farm.

I'm tempted to just go back onto FS19 but I don't feel this should be the answer as I really want to put some more time into FS22.