FS22 Xbox Series X frame drop

Highsider

Re: FS22 Xbox Series X frame drop

Post by Highsider »

As long as they can patch it without losing slots or the max 60fps i´m happy. *thumbsup*
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

I cant play this the way it stutters atm, it makes me feel sick its that bad, almost like my brain is trying to fill in for the poor stutter, never had this issue in 20 years of gaming FH5 plays perfect and so does MFS, yet this mediocre game struggles....no wonder they didnt release any console footage before release
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

WolfeUK wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:18 pm I cant play this the way it stutters atm, it makes me feel sick its that bad, almost like my brain is trying to fill in for the poor stutter, never had this issue in 20 years of gaming FH5 plays perfect and so does MFS, yet this mediocre game struggles....no wonder they didnt release any console footage before release
I know the feeling, it's motion sickness. @Giants: please fix this a.s.a.p. please!!
abrahamslinkons

Post by abrahamslinkons »

WolfeUK wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:18 pm I cant play this the way it stutters atm, it makes me feel sick its that bad, almost like my brain is trying to fill in for the poor stutter, never had this issue in 20 years of gaming FH5 plays perfect and so does MFS, yet this mediocre game struggles....no wonder they didnt release any console footage before release
Totally agree. I built 2x buildings and put 4x equipment next to it. Cant move camera at em othervise it feels like running this on xbox 360. Im pretty dissapointed they didnt test this out before releasing.
Simon738

Post by Simon738 »

On series X mine seems to take a hit during first person view, forward facing in the cab (I think it’s down to the mirrors) - once a swing the camera around to the rear it’s smooth.

Also around built up areas and with heavy/cloudy skies it stutters a lot.
Xbox Series X
G920 Wheel
700 hrs Calmsden Farm
syeQ

Post by syeQ »

I can confirm it's the sky/clouds, I'm currently playing the game with the camera angled downwards so I don't see the sky, it *censored* but then I have no stuttering.
That is, until I hire a few workers at the same time, then I have constant stuttering... :/ (xbox series x)
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

abrahamslinkons wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:01 am Yes. I didnt play FS19 on my one X coz it was unplayable. You couldnt expand the farm. Only 1x working tractor.

After 2hour gameplay FS22 is lagging even if no machine is working. The sky is the problem. Whenever the sky is visible it drops fps to less than 30 for me. I will still be playing it but I really cant enjoy it as I should.
It's more due to the direction you look at. Also with looking to the ground, I saw the stutters. On the french map, when you stand with the Deutz harvester on the start location, and look towards the farm, stutter. Look to the opposite direction, no stutter. Maybe the trees are causing this, I'm not sure yet.

Update, I just did some more investigation, put the camera angle just a bit higher and the stutter is gone. So it looks like there are problems with close ground textures.
Ali.farmer19

Post by Ali.farmer19 »

The game has a severe frame drop that is annoying, guys, has anyone noticed a slight increase in noise in their console fan during the game ?! I have an Xbox Series X.
Dono35

Post by Dono35 »

Xbox séries S same problem and I am still in 1.0.0.3 version ..
abrahamslinkons

In cockpit view it stutters because mirrrors reflect sky. I expirienece game crashes now too. When game is just loaded everything seems to be better. When its around 15min of playtime workers cant even do a simple go to job. Anyone has any info about upcoming patch? I pretty much expect at least next week.
abrahamslinkons

Anyone tested frame rate on next gen consoles?
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Still terrible after the patch, it stutters the same way as before (Series S).
techpower888

Post by techpower888 »

Lexie wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:17 pm Still terrible after the patch, it stutters the same way as before (Series S).
Yep I woke up today to a new patch - 1.2.0.0 and the frame rate stuttering issue has not been fixed at all. Very disappointed they have not addressed this, it gives me headaches watching the environment around me constantly stutter and carry on (also on Series S here).
abrahamslinkons

techpower888 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:03 am
Lexie wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:17 pm Still terrible after the patch, it stutters the same way as before (Series S).
Yep I woke up today to a new patch - 1.2.0.0 and the frame rate stuttering issue has not been fixed at all. Very disappointed they have not addressed this, it gives me headaches watching the environment around me constantly stutter and carry on (also on Series S here).
When I did a report before. Answer was - will be fixed in next patch. Wonder what answer they'll give this time.
EVGAFTW

Post by EVGAFTW »

I ha e this issue as well on series x. My wife even has trouble looking at the screen while I play. She gets dizzy because of the stuttering. If I only look down it's decent.