FS22 Xbox Series X frame drop

abrahamslinkons

FS22 Xbox Series X frame drop

Post by abrahamslinkons »

Hi everyone. I pretty much bought series X Xbox just for a smooth FS22 gameplay. I got massive frame drops inconsistently. When passing by a tree or turning camera around it stutters. At winter when its snowing fps is really low and stuttering all the time. I hope a patch would fix it its unplayable for me. Thank you.
eater84

Re: FS22 Xbox Series X frame drop

Post by eater84 »

It seems that a cloudy sky increases the performance drops. The game runs smoother with "sunshine"
Ich spiele auf der Xbox Series X.
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

I have the same issue, ive shelved this game until they fix it, i cant cope with stutters like that, really hurts my head lol
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
Rodripwr

Post by Rodripwr »

Im on Xbox Series S and i have the same problem, when im moving on circles towards an object or just walking, the camera shakes like a paint mixer..
abrahamslinkons

Has anyone reported it yet? Its really depressing. We can run forza horizon 5 on 60fps and never drop a frame and cant run FS22 on next gen?
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

I received my Series S last saturday, especially bought for FS22. I'm havind this problem too, unplayablenas I get motion sickness of it. So Giants when you gonna fix this mess and inform us about the fixes for all the bugs?
Farmer BarleyMow

Post by Farmer BarleyMow »

You can add me to the list of series X users thats getting poor fps & stuttering. It's really spoiling my FS22 experience.
Japatti175

Post by Japatti175 »

I have the exact same issues on my ps5
abrahamslinkons

Well I submitted it as a bug. If all of us submit I believe they will be working on it.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

It seems to be pc and PS5 are on version 1.1.1.0 and Xbox on 1.1.0.0. I also see people saying their Xbox is fine, do those people have a patch or are they just not noticing the problem?
abrahamslinkons

Lexie wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:58 pm It seems to be pc and PS5 are on version 1.1.1.0 and Xbox on 1.1.0.0. I also see people saying their Xbox is fine, do those people have a patch or are they just not noticing the problem?
I noticed that the sky is the problem. Move your camera so that no sky is visible and framerate is 60fps. However good news is I got an answer from Giants that this will be fixed in next patch. So hopefully it will be fine. Lets wait and see.

P.S. I just think that some people do not notice it. Its just for us who need a smooth gameplay.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

abrahamslinkons wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:19 pm
Lexie wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:58 pm It seems to be pc and PS5 are on version 1.1.1.0 and Xbox on 1.1.0.0. I also see people saying their Xbox is fine, do those people have a patch or are they just not noticing the problem?
I noticed that the sky is the problem. Move your camera so that no sky is visible and framerate is 60fps. However good news is I got an answer from Giants that this will be fixed in next patch. So hopefully it will be fine. Lets wait and see.

P.S. I just think that some people do not notice it. Its just for us who need a smooth gameplay.
Giants made the statement, next patch will be there before christmas, so it can take upto one month.
chale8

Post by chale8 »

abrahamslinkons wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:19 pm

This is good news! TBH the frame drops aren’t as bad as FS19 was on my Xbox One X where I could only have one or two machines running at once so I can live with it for the next few weeks.

I’ve been playing for the past couple of days and so far there’s plenty to like despite the teething troubles.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

It's so much worse as FS19 on PS4 slim. Without using any helper it's now lagging so much it's giving me a headache.
abrahamslinkons

Yes. I didnt play FS19 on my one X coz it was unplayable. You couldnt expand the farm. Only 1x working tractor.

After 2hour gameplay FS22 is lagging even if no machine is working. The sky is the problem. Whenever the sky is visible it drops fps to less than 30 for me. I will still be playing it but I really cant enjoy it as I should.