Silo issues

smky143

Silo issues

Post by smky143 »

Cant load from silo and cant have worker do it either. It never gives me the option to load to my wagon.
Flajavin

Re: Silo issues

Post by Flajavin »

I have a similar problem, I can load a part of the silo but not all. Part of it also remains covered and I have no option to uncover it and other part is uncovered but I can't pick it up with anything.

Someone else made a short video with the load issue: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... -44-04.mp4
Andersen98

Post by Andersen98 »

now i just sold my disfunctional silo and there is a mountain of chaff in the wall where my was f*** things up
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

On what platform and which map happens this?
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Glencarron

Post by Glencarron »

I’m new to the game. Watched a lot of YouTube videos prior though. I’m on PS5 but can’t unload the grass into the silage silo. I mow, windrow then use the cheaper pottinger loading wagon but never get a command to unload. Has happened in Haut-B and Erlangrat. Am I missing something?
Flajavin

Post by Flajavin »

I'm on PC, Haut-Beyleron map.
chale8

Post by chale8 »

I've had exactly the same thing on Haut-Beyleron, Xbox Series S. I've not tried it on Elmcreek. The video posted appears to be Haut-Beyleron too.