Fs 22 multiplayer wont save on xbox

Kirstyyy54321

Re: Fs 22 multiplayer wont save on xbox

Post by Kirstyyy54321 »

I’ve been having the same problem too! I’ve even contacted giants about it twice from their contact page and I get the same automated email saying to download the update which is of course aimed at pc and not Xbox! Shame really because everything else on the game is decent.
MaidenofWar

Post by MaidenofWar »

I can't believe it is now Feb and this issue is still happening with no word or even recognition its an issue.
My partner and I love this game and play so much but the game has lost its spark now that we can't play together and build a farm as we have always wanted to.
Why are Giants not getting into this? Its been months. This is beyond a joke.
Console players are left out in the cold...again.
Gamergirl2705

Post by Gamergirl2705 »

4 months this game has been out. I’ve recently downloaded (like in the last week) and the game not saving issue is still a thing. So I have now spent £40 on a game I don’t even want to play because what’s the point when I loose all my progress. Highly disappointed that this isn’t resolved for new buyers! And If people have found a way to fix it please lmk! Before People loose interest in it all together, I think Giants need this addressing or refunds will be done and they will loose out :confusednew:
SuzIsLegit

Post by SuzIsLegit »

PLEASE HELP. Both my husband and I have our own xbox’s and we both purchased the BIG FS 22 version to play on multiplayer and IT WONT SAVE. Were also having some issues with a few mods that were downloaded and arent working or say they need an update but wont update. BUT PLEASE FIX THE MULTIPLAYER SAVING ISSUE. Its an issue no matter whos farm were playing.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!
KXNUCK

Post by KXNUCK »

Yep, same issue in march now of 2022 . My game on any map is not saving . Tried connecting to different internet. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game . Still nothing . Paid 100 USD for game i cant even enjoy with my friends without all of us getting mad cause we spent 2 hours building farms for them to just not save
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

KXNUCK wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:54 am Yep, same issue in march now of 2022 . My game on any map is not saving . Tried connecting to different internet. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game . Still nothing . Paid 100 USD for game i cant even enjoy with my friends without all of us getting mad cause we spent 2 hours building farms for them to just not save
I had a map with 40+ hours on, decided to let my mate join and we played for a good few hours, when he left the game i tried to save and it said failed, so i exited without saving for 2 hours, went to load the game up in SP and it was corrupted,

Its almost like its their first time making a game, you'd think after all these version they could get something to work first time lol
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
Farmboi2

Post by Farmboi2 »

It’s worse for my friend. He hosts our sessions for it because I have crappy internet and his is much faster. It does the same thing but after about a minute and a half he’ll lose textures and then the server will shut itself down. The vehicles lose their headlights, rear tires, and some other stuff, the Belvedere even disappears from the Animal Transport list. Giants really needs to fix this issue. If it has been “fixed” it obviously wasn’t done very well.
MrMeatHunter

Post by MrMeatHunter »

Just started playing tonight, absolutely love the improvements and general feel compared to 2019 but how the hell has this glitch been around since launch? I’m so surprised to see these posts dating back months.
I’m only interested in playing co-op and this makes it unplayable, your constantly on edge that what your doing is not saving and all your progress will be lost. This has to be fixed immediately, it’s making the game unplayable by any measure.

Does anybody notice that when you quit out when the glitch happens (without saving ofc) when you go to start a new game eaither online or offline you get another glitch saying the storage location is unreachable/moved, surely this is a massive clue to how to fix it? Some kind of mapping issue?

Really hope this gets patched soon so we can start playing again, if not surely this Is grounds for a refund… which would be a shame
Farmboi2

Post by Farmboi2 »

Well. Multiplayer works as long as you use a modded map. I highly recommend Frankenmuth Farming Map. It atleast doesn’t try to stuff out on you.
Logger Justen

Post by Logger Justen »

Bought this game love it but this is sad that my brother plays this game and has no problum saving but I can not Giant fix this Darn problum so that people on console can enjoy this game once again thank you.
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

Farmboi2 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:05 pm Well. Multiplayer works as long as you use a modded map. I highly recommend Frankenmuth Farming Map. It atleast doesn’t try to stuff out on you.
No it doesn't, me and my friend played on a modded map and when i tried to save it said failed every time, then corrupted my save file for the map
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen: