Fs 22 multiplayer wont save on xbox

Toepi

Fs 22 multiplayer wont save on xbox

Post by Toepi »

Hej guys im new on this forum.
I couldn’t find a topic related so i started a new topic. I just started playins FS 22 with a friend also on xbox in a multiplayer map my map.
And it wont let me save the game manual ore automatic keeps saying save failed.
Please help am i doing something wrong?

Greets toep

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
OrryG1

Re: Fs 22 multiplayer wont save on xbox

Post by OrryG1 »

Hi, the same thing is happening to me too, i have to make a savegame every time its very annoying
Josh12B

Post by Josh12B »

Question to see if we can figure this out. I have the issue too but not after I experimented myself a little.

Are you on multiplayer?

How many people are on your multiplayer game?
What map?

Do you auto save or do You Manuel save?
OrryG1

Post by OrryG1 »

Hi, I am on multiplayer yes. I have tried both autosave and regular save aswell still wont work.
OrryG1

Post by OrryG1 »

OrryG1 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:03 pm Hi, I am on multiplayer yes. I have tried both autosave and regular save aswell still wont work.
The map is also Erlengrant
timornick

Post by timornick »

I am having the same issue. on Xbox there is only 2 people in my farm. Tried auto save and manual neither work. It will let me save for awhile once in multiplayer but eventually it will no longer save.
CraXtreZy

Post by CraXtreZy »

I am also having this issue. Giant of you would take note of this issue right away!!! If one can’t save progress that requires a lot of time and effort being a simulation game then why bother even making a game. I’ll be asking for a credit on the game if there isn’t a fix or workaround for this issue.
Yawattah

Post by Yawattah »

Registered with the forum just to chime in. I have the same problem. It occurs only when hosting a multiplayer game. Sometimes the first save or two will work but eventually, usually within < 30 minutes of game play both auto save and manual save will result in an error and it will state your game was not saved. The only solution I’ve found is to dashboard and launch the last successful save. This still results in a lot of time wasted and repeating footsteps. I cannot produce the same result in solo. Single player seems to save problem free.

Please fix this ASAP. Dying to enjoy coop with friends.
Malcolm.Barwick

Post by Malcolm.Barwick »

Im playing solo and my game wont save on farm manager on map elmcreek
wesheck

Post by wesheck »

Also been having this issue on xbox one hope they fix it soon
Hop28

Post by Hop28 »

I've also had this issue.

Playing with a friend and we manage to save a few times then it just stops saving. Can't autosave or manual save. This issue has been going on for over a week. Lose half ann hour of progress sometimes and have to rebuy my tractors, replant my crops etc etc.

Very frustrating and makes me not want to play the game. Wish Giants Software would do proper testing before releasing. Until this issue is resolved its a complete waste of money.
Gatorback05

Post by Gatorback05 »

I just registered so I can comment as well. I have the same issue with it being either single player or multiplayer (2 to 4 people). I have found that the sweet spot right now is about 45mins and I save midway through and then right at 45mins. I then dashboard out with my friends and then reload the last save.

I have not tested if it is a certain amount of saves versus time or if it is just time dependent.

Either way it is a complete nuisance and I hope that it is patched quickly because it does take away hours of gameplay especially if you miss time your save.
tightpuss69

Post by tightpuss69 »

Exactly the same here Hop28! They have had over a week to sort this and seeming can’t be bothered, they don’t care about us, they just love money!! We’ve bought their game and that’s all they care about. What other bugs could they possibly be fixing that are more important than saving progress? I’ve not really come across any other bugs on FS22, except the saving issue which is really just ruining mine and my friends experience; we love the game but it’s so hard to enjoy as we’re constantly having to re-do things we’ve already done just to get back to where the game decided to stop saving.
Tannic28

Post by Tannic28 »

Hi, I also have the same issue.
Happens when hosting a multiplayer game. The first save or two will work but eventually, usually within 30 - 60 minutes of play both the auto save and manual save will result in an error (save failed) and it will say your game was not saved. I have found after a while of continuing to manual save, the game closes completely and kicks you back to the Xbox home screen. This makes the game totally pointless in multiplayer. It is not as fun playing this game on your own than with friends and its very hard to produce the same results in solo in the same amount of time. Please find a fix for this timely.
Hop28

Post by Hop28 »

Still no fix. Poor from giant. Obviously don't care about us now they have our money. I just want to save 😭😭 fix this please giant