Harvesting Contracts not completable

drag0n38

Harvesting Contracts not completable

Post by drag0n38 »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Contract
- Issue: Even after harvesting an entire field and delivering it to the requested area. I am unable to get 100% completion. Out of 2 contracts one reached 86% after delivering everything and the 2nd reached 90%.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Play on "Hard Mode" any harvesting contract should not be completable.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: Yes

Edit don_apple: topic moved from FS17 section to FS22 section.
Attachments
log.txt
(60.96 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
don_apple

Re: Harvesting Contracts not completable

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

FS22 issues should be reported via the bug tracking tool provided by GIANTS: https://feedback.giants-software.com/login_page.php
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Bobble2020

Post by Bobble2020 »

I found with mine that if i change the vehicle by accident when unloading then it doesn't record the full load i am dropping off
Elizeo

Post by Elizeo »

I also had such an issue with FS22 - unable to finish contracts. At the very beginning of the game I like to do as many contrancts as I can, just to earn money to develop my farm, to see the whole map and so on. So I've decided to play FS19 instead and wait for Giants to fix it. And you know what? Contracts in FS19 are now broken too. Before the installation of FS22 is was working correctly. Are there some common files for both games that Giants could modify (and break)?
dundikke

Post by dundikke »

same problem here
firefox2026

Post by firefox2026 »

I was just checking because I have run into this problem too. It seems to happen on missions with grains like oats and barely.
djangus

Post by djangus »

I had an issue with Harvesting contracts not being completeable due to rain. The rain lowered the harvest amount and prevented 100% completion. Hope this helps for the devs trying to reproduce.
ScreaminWargasm

Post by ScreaminWargasm »

I'm having this same issue over and over again. I'm using both my own equipment and also new loaned equipment yet field after field only rewards 80 odd percent and I end up having to cancel the contract. Please get this fixed ASAP!
riceisnice72

Post by riceisnice72 »

Has this still not been fixed?
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

riceisnice72 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:29 pm Has this still not been fixed?
Their patch has not come out yet so, no it is not fixed.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Phi258

Post by Phi258 »

The contracts are an absolute mess. Just been on Elm Creek and 8 plowing contacts, when using item equipment, were saying I didn't own the field. Literally no option than using the leased equipment.

Likewise I started a field with a lease and wanted to speed it up with one of my starting plows, nope no access either. That feature was in fs19.

Another field I started and got the worker to finish it. The delivery point was off map in the train. Between lease, worker huge fees and train rental, I was -£2000

It's incredibly frustrating and beyond ridiculous on top of all the other issues. Yet still no response beyond some Twitter replies about a vague patch before Christmas.
Rosscooper

Post by Rosscooper »

Have the same issue on Xbox S series. Appears to happen only when doing a harvesting contract with a crop that allows for straw. Upon completing harvesting of complete field and then transporting to sell point, find that percentage tally of harvest is low. Can only conclude that somehow straw production is being included within the crop yield, effectively preventing contract completion. As it's impossible to fulfil the yield requirement without triple the harvested crop at minimum.
allekseyall

Post by allekseyall »

Phi258 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:01 pm The contracts are an absolute mess. Just been on Elm Creek and 8 plowing contacts, when using item equipment, were saying I didn't own the field. Literally no option than using the leased equipment.

Likewise I started a field with a lease and wanted to speed it up with one of my starting plows, nope no access either. That feature was in fs19.

Another field I started and got the worker to finish it. The delivery point was off map in the train. Between lease, worker huge fees and train rental, I was -£2000

It's incredibly frustrating and beyond ridiculous on top of all the other issues. Yet still no response beyond some Twitter replies about a vague patch before Christmas.
Just try to do on next field - 36 field = 37 field for example. sme times it works.
allekseyall

Post by allekseyall »

Phi258 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:01 pm Another field I started and got the worker to finish it. The delivery point was off map in the train. Between lease, worker huge fees and train rental, I was -£2000
You must pay for a train and fill it in station. Then run train to the end of road and commit that you want to sell goods. You also may sell your own harvest there for a better price.
Middydiver

Post by Middydiver »

djangus wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:16 am I had an issue with Harvesting contracts not being completeable due to rain. The rain lowered the harvest amount and prevented 100% completion. Hope this helps for the devs trying to reproduce.
Its, not a bug and you are warned about this when you start to harvest in the rain. Its also real life I believe. Downtools and wait for dry weather. I generally check the weather report and speed up time to when it tells me the rain will stop then start harvesting.