Bug: Contracts disappear when they are accepted

Flajavin

Bug: Contracts disappear when they are accepted

Post by Flajavin »

I did quite a few contracts already, I'm playing on the European map, now I just tried to get few more fertilizing contracts and when I accepted them they just disappeared(instead of moving to the top as active), first I thought that maybe I just misclicked so I tried with 2 extra and the same thing happened. Not sure if the time of year matters, but it is now the middle of November in my game.
mathieu1881

Re: Bug: Contracts disappear when they are accepted

Post by mathieu1881 »

I am having the same issue, only occurred with fertilizer contract. Login off and login back fixed the issue. Can’t really say what I did before that happened.
Moses195

Post by Moses195 »

Happened to me today, awhile later they started working. 1 of many bugs I’ve seen in 6 hours of play
lonny

Post by lonny »

Same issue here. Fertilizer contract disappears (is not shown as active) after accepting it (using the borrow items option). Same behavior as in FS19. Maybe they expire, while the menu is open.
nicolleaaron20

Post by nicolleaaron20 »

It’s happening to me aswell , and can’t accept contracts anymore now. I restarted Everything, still doesn’t work :(
ORiONGods

Post by ORiONGods »

Exactly the same issue here. Playing on Xbox. My very first contract was to accept a fertilizing one. I later understood that it never was listed as active. Just the fertilizing contract acted like this.
mercurae3

Post by mercurae3 »

Same issue; some contracts just disappear after accepting them.
Flajavin

Post by Flajavin »

For me it started in November as I said in the initial post but now it happens on any month. Restarting the game doesn't help, and it seems that most of the affected contracts(if not all) are fertilizing. I just noticed a new contract for current day and I tried to get it in the morning and the same thing happened so it's not expired or anything like that it's just a bug. For now there are a bit too many bugs for me(the contracts are just the most common but silo also doesn't work, objects get stuck on the ground and I have to reload my game to get rid of them - sometimes loosing hours of progress if I haven't saved recently, and many others) to be able to continue to play, I'll take a break and hope that in a month or two they manage to fix some of them.
Quity

Post by Quity »

Same for me on PC.
I understand way this happens, generally you need to accept contracts asap when they apear in the list, otherwise the field will go on with the next step and the contracts will not be valid. It's a bug because they should be removed from list.