Game Crashing Repeatedly in the same spot I drive past on Haut Beyleron

cwattyeso

Game Crashing Repeatedly in the same spot I drive past on Haut Beyleron

Post by cwattyeso »

Playing the game today and I'm getting a repeatable game crash, as I try to drive the map, as I'm passing the area near the hotel on the hill. I'm trying to drive from The Grain Elevator Sell Point to Field 30, having just done a contract on another field near the Elevator.

When I check my log file, the last line entered everytime in the log is:
2021-11-25 14:40 Error: failed to create placed resource (BufferPool)

I've tried to open and submit a bug report for this, however every time I try to open a ticket on your bug tracker/submit site I'm just being given an error that the website is trying to re-direct me too many times.

Update: Travelling to the Spinnery Marker on the Map, causes the crash as well. So seems like something in that area is not playing nicely with the game, and is causing it to crash every time the player enters that area and the game tries to render it.
Last edited by cwattyeso on Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
c360kbi

Re: Game Crashing Repeatedly in the same spot I drive past on Haut Beyleron

Post by c360kbi »

I have this error after the game, no response in the files, I write the same
jdubba

Re: Game Crashing Repeatedly in the same spot I drive past on Haut Beyleron

Post by jdubba »

I was having this same issue on Elm Creek. Entering a specific area on the map was immediately crashing the game. In my case, I tracked it down to a defect with some fields triggering a crash when they are sowed with OATS and specifically in growth stage 2. As a work-around, you can either avoid the area for a couple of game days until the growth moves past stage 2, or use -cheats and gsFieldSetFruit to change the crop/stage/ground state on the impacting field. In my testing, not all fields with oats cause this, but the ones that do, cause it consistently (for me it was field 70 on Elm Creek, NPC owned). I submitted all the details to Giants on their defect tracker. Leaving this in case anyone else runs into this issue.