#FS22 Game won’t save on Xbox Series S!

Rusty’s Ranch

#FS22 Game won’t save on Xbox Series S!

Post by Rusty’s Ranch »

FS22 has been working fine until I noticed this morning when trying to Manually save my Game I get an ! With “Game did not save.” So basically the game is unplayable as it stands for me! Why put hrs of game play for in if can’t save your progress! I also tried auto save every 15 mins and that didn’t work either!

Anyways… everything was working fine until this morning! Every game has bugs/Little fixes etc… but not being to save the Game! Ouch 🤕
FarmerQueen

Re: #FS22 Game won’t save on Xbox Series S!

Post by FarmerQueen »

I’m having the same problem, everytime i try to save the game a screen “the game has not been saved” pops up, it’s kind of frustrating and now I don’t know if I should abandon the save all together or play a while and hope it was something minor that fixed itself.
Ben607

Re: #FS22 Game won’t save on Xbox Series One!

Post by Ben607 »

I have the same issue when I first played it would save fine. But there has been an issue where it does not save now reporting a message “game has not saved”
valentinaut

Post by valentinaut »

Same here on the usual Xbox one
Lorcbar

Post by Lorcbar »

Hi all
I am having this problem aswell. Did any of you find a fix to this issue??
lord_nuker

Post by lord_nuker »

Are your Xbox's connected to internet? I had have the same issue when using game resume in other games after booted up the console offline.
Lorcbar

Post by Lorcbar »

Mine one is anyway, if it wasn’t the modhub would not come up
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

I've had same issues, mainly in multiplayer and I have auto save set to 10mins. Around 3rd-6th save it fails and I have to quit the game and reboot. I'd suggest having auto save on and just pause the game every 10mins for now so at least it's not hrs of game play
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
chris_jacko_jackson

Post by chris_jacko_jackson »

I have the same issue on Xbox series s. Games "saves" and if I shut down and only play FS my progress is still there, but if I go to play a different game an go back to FS when I load my save I've lost all my progress. All yesterday planting up about 13 fields to log back in to see not one filed even cultivated never mind planted 😭. Understand a few glitches on release but no save makes it unplayable at the moment. I hope they fix it as the game has alot of potential.
xkx56@msn.com

Post by xkx56@msn.com »

I bought an x box s just for the Farming Simulator 22 I also am unable to save the game. I have re-started several times, any ideas please?
danjs84

Post by danjs84 »

Because of the patch , You have to delete your save and start again , i was 90hrs in and started over
Xbox one *thumbsup*
BuddySaint

Post by BuddySaint »

You need to uninstall the game and reinstall it. Was the only way it would work for me. The menu will freeze after the save for 1-2 minutes but then you can resume play.
JahRay

Post by JahRay »

I seem to be having trouble saving the game too, I noticed it after the patch, so deleted my save of 30hours, however it won't save at all now even on a new game, was working fine yesterday :hmm:
danjs84

Post by danjs84 »

JahRay wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:28 am I seem to be having trouble saving the game too, I noticed it after the patch, so deleted my save of 30hours, however it won't save at all now even on a new game, was working fine yesterday :hmm:
Delete all mods as well
Xbox one *thumbsup*
Mangoplah76

Post by Mangoplah76 »

I'm getting something similar on Xbox One X. Sometimes when I manually save, and usually during the auto save, I get the message that it's saving and please don't turn off your console - but then it just hangs and the blue circle will be still spinning ten minutes later. I hit the Home button to exit and close the application from there.

I suspect it started with the update a couple of days ago.