Lots of issues on PS5

kosikutioner

Lots of issues on PS5

Post by kosikutioner »

Friends and I have had tons of issues on PS5 with a nitrado dedicated server. Crashes with cutting trees, issues downloading our Preorder bonuses, mods, audio issues ruining our party chats.

But now 2 of us (of 4) get game crashes joining our server. We got error CE-108255-1 and deleted our game. We reinstalled and still get the same error.

Any other experiences like this? And any announcements from giants on patches etc???
Hossjb

Re: Lots of issues on PS5

Post by Hossjb »

Don’t know for sure but I think their servers are in chaos and they don’t want to admit it.Or they made the mistake of hiring a CHEAP server hosting service like some developers have done.
kosikutioner

Re: Lots of issues on PS5

Post by kosikutioner »

We reset our whole server, restarted on Haute.

Having entirely new game breaking issues. This time I couldn’t get in my tractor. I reset, now I have two tractors, one isn’t physically there, no collision, but I can see the model. All the tools are messed. I can shove them around and the attach points all stretch out. It then happened to another players tractor. Anyone quitting the game to restart has the game hang requiring a force close. Resetting the nitrado server half fixed it, then it all broke again.

I think half our crew is quitting for now. We’ll see, extremely disappointing to say the least. I know it’s a smaller team, and it’s a complex game. But it’s gotta be playable. This isn’t. We’ve run into one that stopped anyone from joining the server, one where our tractors got bugged and unusable, and many other odds and ends of varying severity.