Game Release

EJ_Modding

Game Release

Post by EJ_Modding »

I've been purchasing FS series since 2013 and the game is always released with tons of bugs and after several patches most things get corrected.

Is this the standard Giants protocol? I was reluctant to purchase the game but a few friends said it was a huge improvement over FS19 so I bite the bullet and bought it.

I paid 50 bucks thinking I would get to enjoy myself learning new equipment, game changes etc... But what I got was the worst release of FS since the beginning. I've found so many bugs it would literally take me hours to describe them all.

One of the most annoying things, that was solved way back in FS17 was the place anywhere script that allowed you greater freedom in landscaping mode, I would of thought this would be built into the game by now of course it isn't.

The second most annoying thing is that with every release of FS series giants fails to carry over some of the most useful equipment and often they get replaced by newer brands that are buggy or perform much worse.

The third thing is maps. What happened to the good ole days of Westbridge Hills. That was one of the greatest maps giants ever authored. It was simple, performed well, had a ton of things to do, lots of places to expand.

Current in game maps have little room for expansion without destroying fields. Large part of the map is unbuyable, and 10 years later we still have road objects rather then a nice paintable road.

It seems 3 years of development has only led to complicated bale types, horrible map design, watered down seasons, and very buggy game play.

In closing I didn't pay 50 bucks to be a beta tester, I paid 50 bucks to play a game that I'm struggling to play due to poor game mechanics, poorly thought out designs, and last but not least a horrible store that offers very little details about the equipment.

This release has one of the worse selection of seeders and planters, unless your desire is 6m and under lol. Some seeder are direct drill even though the store doesn't detail this, some skip seeding over bumpy or hilly terrain.

My friends it appears are not the die hard farm sims I thought them to be or they would of seen how bad things truly are.

I guess I better start being more active in the forums it seems some people have low standards or are just excited to have a new game even though it needs a couple years of polishing before it will come close to what FS19 is. Sadly around that same time you'll be ready to slap us in the face with a new title littered with bugs and rinse and repeat.

It's not all negative but the negatives are overshadowing the positives and that makes me sad!