4 serious errors related to forestry and markets

yudia

4 serious errors related to forestry and markets

Post by yudia »

I have reported with the reporting tool, but the tool is not in my language, and I am not sure if I have done well, so I also report them here, because it is important that they are corrected.

So many problems make it really difficult to work the wood, I only found one working method but it is highly inefficient after 60 hours of testing. I hope and hope that a solution arrives long before Christmas.

All errors are under Windows 10 x64 and also on a dedicated Nitrado server, Steam platform, dedicated NVIDIA card, map ElmCreek.

Report number 3782:
The fir trees and pines give problems, you can throw them to the ground, but when you try to make wooden shavings with them and the machine "HEM 922 DQ Cobra Hybrid" give error and can not be crushed, nor cut, or grab, and even become sometimes invisible, or stay floating in the air, or acquire strange shapes the pieces of wood, as you can see in the capture that I send them. I have not tried another type of trees but I'm sure all the trees happens to them the same. Maybe the problem is the "HEM 922", I have not tried another crusher machine.

Report number 3951:
You can only sell wood if you place it on the ground. Being the wood loaded in the trailer can not be sold.
The normal thing is that if it can be sold without having to download, as for example in the sawmill that it works correctly.
Those who do not know the trick of placing on the ground, they get confused and they think they can not sell in any way.

Report number 3955:
When trying to sell wooden chip in Johnson's Farmer Market, it is not possible, the market does not work, it can not be downloaded. The door to close the Silo does not work either, you can not interact with it, maybe it is closed but graphically looks open.
Steps To Reproduce Bringing wood shavings to sell to Johnson's Farmer Market will reproduce the problem, it is not possible to download or sell.

Report number 3962:
If you try to sell more than 100,000 euros you do not receive money at the sawmill, and although I have not tried it, I think it also happens at the South Valley Biomass plant. Limite maximum marker seems to recover 1000 euros daily, if you sleep 30 times you can sell 30,000 euros more. It must be a mistake because 100,000 euros are only 4 wooden trucks in easy economy mode.