FS22 - plow not rotating

coaster.roaster

FS22 - plow not rotating

Post by coaster.roaster »

Hi all,

I've noticed that after a couple of hours of playing FS22 on Haut-Beyleron that the plow won't rotate. I have tried using a different plow, folding then unfolding, lowering then raising, detaching then reattaching, all with the same result - it doesn't rotate. The only way I've found a fix for this is to exit out of the game to desktop, and reload.

I had a search of the forum but couldn't find a post relating to this issue (hopefully this isn't a duplicate).

Has anyone else experienced such an issue?

Kind regards,
Ryan
GothicKing13

Re: FS22 - plow not rotating

Post by GothicKing13 »

I've experienced this issue with the plows as well, over on Elmcreek the other day. Before I could search/post anything on the forums or make a bug report... we had a power outage though.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
coaster.roaster

It's just happened again (third time tonight). I think I've worked out what seems to be doing it (on mine, at least)... plow one field (turn and turn again etc) with an AI worker, then once that field is done fold the plow up... AI worker to next field, unfold plow, then it stops rotating. I don't know if it's to do with the AI workers or the plow, but oddly the worker can turn the plow but I can't, meaning a game exit and reload.
eater84

Post by eater84 »

I've reported this issue, and it will be fixed in the next patch
Ich spiele auf der Xbox Series X.
coaster.roaster

eater84 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:35 am I've reported this issue, and it will be fixed in the next patch
That's good to know, thank you. Is that the patch that's quoted to be coming around Christmas time or a different one?

Thanks in advance :)