Goldcrest Valley + Marisonne delivery stations

wildberry

Goldcrest Valley + Marisonne delivery stations

Post by wildberry »

As we wait for the harvest contracts to be fixed, another issue caught my eye:

The two delivery stations only accessible by trains (Goldcrest Valley on map Elmcreek and Marisonne on map Haut-Beyleron) don't make any sense. These stations show the highest price for e.g. cereals, meaning the mission contract want you to send it there. One needs to rent a train for 1000 ingame money as the delivery point is outside the map. In effect this makes most contracts to harvest cereals a huge waste of time. Plus a huge disappointment as harvesting creals is what I do most... the economy of these outside the map delivery stations needs to be adjusted down, and/or the train price made way cheaper. Does anyone really use the trains? In all honesty, this isnt Train Simulator...

MC, aka Master of Cereals
chale8

Re: Goldcrest Valley + Marisonne delivery stations

Post by chale8 »

I thought it was 1000 per hour? If you only use the train for a few minutes surely it would be cheaper?
player1s

Post by player1s »

chale8 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:08 pm I thought it was 1000 per hour? If you only use the train for a few minutes surely it would be cheaper?
In my experience it is. I used it to sell grapes to Marisonne and only paid 97 bucks for the use. Havent tested it if it would be cheaper to drive up to the very last station and fill the train from there.
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

Best thing to do is to wait until you have done all the harvesting, before you rent en sent off the train. But since the harvest missions are still bugged (miscalculating the expected yield vs real yield) there is no real reason to do them. In regards of the train itself. Although it states that the train rent is 1000 per hour, you only paid the minutes you have driven the train. The best tip on that, is to have your crops brought to the station nearest to the end of the map. That way you spent the least amount of time with the train and money.