Dear developers ... remove the bugs

warlord011976

Dear developers ... remove the bugs

Post by warlord011976 »

Hello developers,

First of all, I would like to say in advance that you have conjured up a nice game. But unfortunately ... you didn’t do the magic here and there.

The game is a complete disaster this time after its release. I'm really not used to that from GIANTS. :-( It turns out to me that the developer wanted to quickly open and break the Christmas business with him ... just mistake after mistake.

We rented a server for 8 people. We currently have the Elmscreek map running with 4 farms running. These are the mistakes we have noticed so far:

- Problems getting the server list at all
- Problems to get on the server at all (we have stable and fast lines> 500MBit)
- The train on the map is in the wrong place on the map. There are no tracks at all.
- Helpers drive on the highway, fold out the mower and switch it on
- Helpers do not finish the field work too completely and leave a part free (mowing, cultivating, plowing, sowing)
- Deciduous trees that you want to cut down on your purchased land bring the game to crash
- Snow in midsummer (July)
- In May it will be dark outside from 3:00 p.m.
- the farmhouse that you can buy there makes huge craters on the map if you put it on a flat surface

That would just be the grossest mistakes at first. Beginner mistakes by programmers who do not test what they are doing or are driven to do so by the management ...

I would love to return the game and have my money back ...
scoots86

Re: Dear developers ... remove the bugs

Post by scoots86 »

Just wait until you buy cattle and their health immediately drops to 0 if the only thing they have to eat is grass.

No joke, they will be 85%, and if the second they consume grass the entire herd goes to 0.