workaround grain missions

MrXNor

workaround grain missions

Post by MrXNor »

On pc: In the savegame folder for the savegame you use, there is a missions.xml file. In there is written expected litres.

What happens on grain missons is that the misson expect the combined amount of grain/straw to be delivered. As you cant deliver straw, it will give like a 20% delivered when there is no grain left.

What you can do is exit game, go into that xml file, and lowere the expected litres amount to something more realistic. Just keep an eye on the amount you deliver, and lower it to close to where you are when you think the quest should be complete.

On all the missons i have tried, it seem the expected litres are 100 000 too much. So far removing the first number 1 has seemed correct.
Last edited by MrXNor on Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
strauts6

Re: workaround grain missions

Post by strauts6 »

Or just cancel the mission after delivery and add amount of money needed.
CptTractor

Post by CptTractor »

Or just add the grain to your silo. These grifters aren't going to get away with non-payment. I'll steal your wheat and barley and all your other grains. Farmins changin.
Vaupell

Post by Vaupell »

CptTractor wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:25 am Or just add the grain to your silo. These grifters aren't going to get away with non-payment. I'll steal your wheat and barley and all your other grains. Farmins changin.
REPO Services, pay up or we take your grain.. :hi:
MrXNor

Post by MrXNor »

if you add the grain to your bin, you will get a pretty amazing bill once you cancel the misson.
CptTractor

Post by CptTractor »

So maybe stealing it in front of them isn't the best idea. You have to be slightly more clever than that. There's good money and/or retribution to be had if you can figure out the not getting caught part.