AI TRANSPORT

Lankspeed

AI TRANSPORT

Post by Lankspeed »

Can someone please explain why the French Map Transport system is bust. And the USA map has similar issues.
Or is this a case Of work in progress "we had to get it out BUG's and all Due to Bean Counters"

For once be honest.

(Huge Grin) :biggrin2:
dan1109

Re: AI TRANSPORT

Post by dan1109 »

Well, it's great that they created this genie, however they will now be forced to get it back in the bottle. I can only think that they will eventually have to offer a course editor for this. Perhaps first in the Giants Editor for placeables, and then later an in game one for any new placeables the player purchases. I highly doubt they will ever get it to work by just defining "roads" in the editor and have it figure it out on its own. The question is how long will it take to just get pre-defined placeables to work 80-90% of the time.
Lankspeed

Post by Lankspeed »

In the end COURSEPLAY will come to the rescue I hope.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Currently I am playing the French map and so far I have not been able too use the AI for any selling of crop.For transporting and selling Autodrive was the better option for me in 19 so I am hoping that will appear alongside courseplay for fieldwork.
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

Transportation is in walk-out!
Tired of so many bugs in FS22, the locomotive mechanics in the Erlengrat decided to go backwards, not forwards. Erlengrat - the trains that crossing the viaduct far away. :-)