Game wont start at all

Blackbeer

Game wont start at all

Post by Blackbeer »

I have installed the game with steam and now it wont start
It complains about missing dll files but I have the latest Direct X installed
tried reinstalling and nothing
Tried changing the render from D3D_12 to D3D_11 still not working
Tried installing the missing dll files and now it complains about the procedure entry point_W_Getdays could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll

So now Im stuck and dont know what to do
elkatronas

Re: Game wont start at all

Post by elkatronas »

Download cr4ck3d version, it works just fine. I have steam version, but I'll wait until they manage to fix it. (probably never)
Forty1Five

Post by Forty1Five »

Try verifying your game files. Steps:

-Go to your Steam library.
-Locate Farming Simulator 22.
-Right-click on FS22 -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify integrity of game files.

This worked for me. If this doesn't work, attempt downloading whatever the previous person said. If none of this works your best bet is to re-install it. If this still doesn't work, attempt contacting GIANTS or submitting a support request on Steam.
debrasteed1

Post by debrasteed1 »

A DLL document is a library that contains a bunch of code and information for completing a specific action in Windows. Applications would then be able to approach those DLL documents when they need that movement performed. DLL documents are a ton like executable (EXE) records, then again, actually DLL records can't be straightforwardly executed in Windows. As such, you can't double tap a DLL document to run it the same way you would an EXE record. All things considered, DLL documents are intended to be called upon by other applications. Indeed, they are intended to be called upon by different applications immediately. The "interface" a piece of the DLL name additionally recommends another significant perspective. Numerous DLLs can be connected together so when one DLL is called, various other DLLs are likewise called simultaneously.
Blackbeer

Post by Blackbeer »

Forty1Five wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:56 pm Try verifying your game files. Steps:

-Right-click on FS22 -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify integrity of game files.

This worked for me. If this doesn't work, attempt downloading whatever the previous person said. If none of this works your best bet is to re-install it. If this still doesn't work, attempt contacting GIANTS or submitting a support request on Steam.
Thank you for a good answear but all had been done. Except getting a cr4ck3d version since the payed version should work just aswell.
Steam only refers back to Giants and I have sent them a message.
Reinstalling the game doesnt help and verifying the files does nothing.

Hope someone has a suggestion that I can try that havent been done already
elkatronas

Post by elkatronas »

Blackbeer wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:30 am
Forty1Five wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:56 pm Try verifying your game files. Steps:

Thank you for a good answear but all had been done. Except getting a cr4ck3d version since the payed version should work just aswell.
Steam only refers back to Giants and I have sent them a message.
Reinstalling the game doesnt help and verifying the files does nothing.

Hope someone has a suggestion that I can try that havent been done already
I'm playing the other version now since I can't play steam one.. So yeah, *censored*.