I cannot return the rented equipment

YRII

I cannot return the rented equipment

Post by YRII »

I cannot return the rented equipment. Not displayed in the rental menu. I do not know if they take money for it. I can use the technique. This applies to the most expensive trailer and the cheapest fertilizer equipment.
Pwnocchio

Re: I cannot return the rented equipment

Post by Pwnocchio »

Are you doing this?

1. Go to store
2. Go to leased item menu (key symbol on left side)
3. Go into trailers (or whatever item you have)
4. Click on item
5. Click 'return' at bottom

?

If you do that and there is no 'return' button, then you should submit a formal bug report.
chale8

Post by chale8 »

I had that happen, if you take it to the shop repair / customise/ sell area you should be able to return it there.
YRII

Post by YRII »

Thx, 👍
Ltdan1981

Post by Ltdan1981 »

None of those options are working for me at all tried everything
Meleboiiii

Post by Meleboiiii »

You have to collect for the contract that you used them on. Then they'll return

Go into the contracts tab and at the top it'll have the contracts that you agreed to. It should prompt you to "collect" if the contract is completed.
Last edited by Meleboiiii on Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hingehe

Post by hingehe »

Same here. I accepted a contract with "hire stuff" option. I got the stuff and did my job (baling). I also accepted another baling contract, without "hire stuff" option and used the stuff of the other contract for this as well. Worked fine, everybody was happy. I collected the 2nd contract (unfortunately i am not sure, if I also collected the 1st one). Then I saved and exited.

Next day I still had the stuff of the 1st contract, but no contract to collect. When I point the view on the stuff, it still says "Rented by you". But I cannot sell it or give it back, nor am I able to collect the contract oslt. Seems like, I have some new stuff, without paying for it. This is definitely a Bug, but I am afraid of paying for it the next month. I have children, and my mother is sick! How should I pay the rent?