Giants - You should be embarrassed

CTJocko

Re: Giants - You should be embarrassed

Post by CTJocko »

MagicBoy wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:02 am

If that's true, why did John Deere sign it off?
You're still here? :confusednew: :lol:
CTJocko

Post by CTJocko »

Like a lot of you, I've shelved the game. Lesson learned this go-round. I won't be pre-purchasing anything form Giants in the future. I know my measly $50 won't hurt their bottom line but it's all I can do. I still think their lack of communication and unwillingness to admit they f'd up speaks volumes.
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

CTJocko wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:35 pm Like a lot of you, I've shelved the game. Lesson learned this go-round. I won't be pre-purchasing anything form Giants in the future. I know my measly $50 won't hurt their bottom line but it's all I can do. I still think their lack of communication and unwillingness to admit they f'd up speaks volumes.
... yeah, but ... You’re still here ... :lol: :lol:
Hefilump

Post by Hefilump »

liquidsteel wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:56 pm obviously a lot of bugs but was playable, that changed with 1.2 brought excessive lag. was unplayable, then 1.2.02 was a game breaker every save made after last patch ctd at 22% loading. mod or no mods same thing, even starting a new map the game loads fine, i can literally play for hours, but every save in this patch is corrupted, mods or no mods , when i exit the game a continue the game ctd at 22% . so basically i cant play it untill its fixed. lost count how many times iv verified files.
I'm getting this as well. Tried it with no mods, some mods, base games but every now and then 'bang' we get to 22% load and crashes out.

Then you have to reboot the PC and try again - sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't.

Have reloaded drivers, changed graphics setting and quality. Have even stripped and reloaded the base game but no difference.

The updated base game you download is v1.2, not 1.2.0.2 as claimed and the time to download the patch is appalling.

I am going back to FS19 and will wait until sometime later this year to see if they have fixed things.

Giants - you had an extra year to get this right. What happened? *thumbsdown*
Platform: PC - Lenovo Legion 7, AMD Ryzen 7 5800H, 32 GB Ram, Nvidia GTX3080 16GB VRAM, 2 x 1TB NVME SSDs

Controls: Keyboard, Mouse, Logitech Heavy Equipment Wheel and Side Controller

NOT STEAM DRIVEN!!
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

CTJocko wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:32 pm
MagicBoy wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:02 am

If that's true, why did John Deere sign it off?
You're still here? :confusednew: :lol:
Where else should I be? :confusednew:
CTJocko

Post by CTJocko »

MagicBoy wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:08 pm So yeah, I choose to use my time more productively elsewhere.
:lol: :confusednew: :lol: :confusednew:
CTJocko

Post by CTJocko »

Dezza69 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:30 am ... yeah, but ... You’re still here ... :lol: :lol:
The troll has come out from under the bridge :lol: *thumbsup* :lol:

It's my thread, of course I'm still here.
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

Why? You've publicly shelved the game.
Agricola57

Post by Agricola57 »

Stop trolling and keep on topic.
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Intel i9-10850K CPU@ 3.60GHz, ASUS Z490-Gaming, 32GB RAM 2133MHz, Win10/64, Resolution: 3840x2160
Hefilump

Post by Hefilump »

Agricola57 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:26 pm Stop trolling and keep on topic.
Well said *thumbsup*
Platform: PC - Lenovo Legion 7, AMD Ryzen 7 5800H, 32 GB Ram, Nvidia GTX3080 16GB VRAM, 2 x 1TB NVME SSDs

Controls: Keyboard, Mouse, Logitech Heavy Equipment Wheel and Side Controller

NOT STEAM DRIVEN!!
CTJocko

Post by CTJocko »

Agricola57 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:26 pm Stop trolling and keep on topic.
*thumbsup*
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

What's the topic again? OP is hard of thinking, therefore mistakenly believes the game is rubbish? Then spouts rude vitriol at anyone who doesn't massage his considerable ego?
CTJocko

Post by CTJocko »

MagicBoy wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:35 pm What's the topic again? OP is hard of thinking, therefore mistakenly believes the game is rubbish? Then spouts rude vitriol at anyone who doesn't massage his considerable ego?
You are something else. The only two I've responded to are the two trolls in this thread (you and Dezza). You like to run your mouth but still can't back any of it up with anything I've said in this thread. I've asked you to quit replying in here because you have nothing to add... like many of your posts in this forum.

It's very easy for you to skip over this thread and let the grownups talk but you just can't let it go. You told me you had better things to do with your time but you keep coming back here. There are a ton of threads you can reply to and yet here you are! :lol: :lol: :confusednew: :confusednew: :lol: :lol: :confusednew: :confusednew:
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

Thanks for proving everything I said once again. Did you smash your keyboard while keyboard warrioring that out? :biggrin2:

Anyway, you stopped playing the game. So in the words of a kids TV programme years ago : " Why don't you just switch off your rage inducing forum access machine and go and do something less boring instead..."
CTJocko

Post by CTJocko »

MagicBoy wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:46 pm Thanks for proving everything I said once again. Did you smash your keyboard while keyboard warrioring that out? :biggrin2:

Anyway, you stopped playing the game. So in the words of a kids TV programme years ago : " Why don't you just switch off your rage inducing forum access machine and go and do something less boring instead..."
I'm sure your parents are proud of the troll they've raised. Don't think you are getting to me.. I find you quite pathetic.

Must be a sad life you have. :lol: