Giants - You should be embarrassed

CTJocko

Re: Giants - You should be embarrassed

Post by CTJocko »

MagicBoy wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:52 pm
Ditto. CTJocko has to promise not to hulk smash the table like it's his poor keyboard though when he can't handle the truth.
Sorry, but I don't let little magical boys enrage me like you think you've done. I see you for what you are... a trolling troll (who obviously does not have anything better to do with your time BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL HERE :lol: :confusednew: :lol: :confusednew: )

But thanks (partly) to you, this is being seen by many more people. *thumbsup*
Last edited by CTJocko on Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CTJocko

Post by CTJocko »

Nech wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:34 pm Back on topic -
Having patched to the latest versions I can safely say by reading all the later posts in the Tech Support forum that Giants have an awful lot of work still to do that I think should have been non issues prior to full release. I get it's holiday season but if you're gong to release a game at this time of year make sure it's been tested as much as possible first. I'm still very disappointed and more so because they managed to break even more things when putting out that 1.2 patch.
The next paid DLC should now be free to all those that have been trying to play since launch as a very small compensation.
But this is just my personal opinion.
I agree, Nech. They should at least throw us a bone for the amount of beta testing we've done for them. I pre-purchased this game in April and was happy to do so at the time. Had I known this was what they were going to release, I would have saved my cash - lesson learned.

The biggest problem I have is their lack of communication. Some say 'go to discord' but I wasn't on discord when I saw the trailers and news promoting the release. It doesn't take much for one person to do a little PR work. At least we have Courseplay (lite) now. The modders will end up making this game what it needs to be.
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

A nice antidote to this thread :

Agricola57

Post by Agricola57 »

MagicBoy wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:36 pm A nice antidote to this thread :

Top! :-D
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Intel i9-10850K CPU@ 3.60GHz, ASUS Z490-Gaming, 32GB RAM 2133MHz, Win10/64, Resolution: 3840x2160
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

They won a title that shows their game offers no challenge at all.

And they won it in a category where all other games were indies with much smaller player bases.

Antidote...sure...
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

I bet you're fun at parties. :biggrin2:
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

MagicBoy wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:40 pm I bet you're fun at parties. :biggrin2:
Another meaningless reply. Why do you care if i'm fun at parties? I know it's hard to understand for a "magic" boy but some are trying to debate a topic here..
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

h3rich wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:08 pm
MagicBoy wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:40 pm I bet you're fun at parties. :biggrin2:
Another meaningless reply. Why do you care if i'm fun at parties? I know it's hard to understand for a "magic" boy but some are trying to debate a topic here..
Thanks for proving my point.

I've not seen any debate, just lots of over entitled moaning.
Ztuhgau8

Post by Ztuhgau8 »

In my case the game just randomly keeps on crashing on my PS4. Most of the time when I'm in the shopping menu. Don't know if this is common ? It's very disappointing.
Agricola57

Post by Agricola57 »

Are you on the list of Giants? Man keep on topic please.
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Intel i9-10850K CPU@ 3.60GHz, ASUS Z490-Gaming, 32GB RAM 2133MHz, Win10/64, Resolution: 3840x2160
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Not an antidote, this is Giants, sitting back and relaxing, not fixing problems!
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Ztuhgau8 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:06 pm In my case the game just randomly keeps on crashing on my PS4. Most of the time when I'm in the shopping menu. Don't know if this is common ? It's very disappointing.
If you can reproduce the crash ( if you do this, then that happends, more ofthen than not), then put it on the bug tracker.
Complaining in here won't get the issue known to the folks that needs it...
As for a way earlier post in this tread, it just so happends that a mamber of realimus modding, who made seasons, is also a Giants employe... Just saying :)

Have a nice weekend folks!
Wheter you're playing fs or not.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

We are aware of some crashes on PS4 when browsing the store menus. We haven't been able to reproduce this ourselves though, so it most likely has to do something with the current savegame state or some other actions that have been done before. We're investigating this and can hopefully provide a fix with the next patch.
brake4cake

Post by brake4cake »

Stegei wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:13 pm We are aware of some crashes on PS4 when browsing the store menus. We haven't been able to reproduce this ourselves though, so it most likely has to do something with the current savegame state or some other actions that have been done before. We're investigating this and can hopefully provide a fix with the next patch.
Out of all the complaints in this thread, that's the one you respond to?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

First folks complain about not getting replies from Giants, and when they do, that's wrong too??
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...