Giants - You should be embarrassed

this_is_gav

Re: Giants - You should be embarrassed

Post by this_is_gav »

brake4cake wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:03 pm Another patch that doesn't address any of the issues (except one that the first patch introduce)
Hence why it's 1.2.0.2, not 1.3.0.0.

Patch 1.3 will come early next year.
empato

Post by empato »

Where did you read that it will be early next year?

viewtopic.php?f=876&t=185237&p=1456726#p1456726

There is only mentioned next year, but nothing about early...
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

I didn't read it, but it ought to be obvious with how many bugs remain. I'd put quite a bit of money on a January patch.

Patch 1.2 was a quick fix to try to sort out most of the game-breaking errors. If it wasn't the Christmas holidays we might even have seen 1.3 this year.
empato

Post by empato »

Maybe you are right, but it sounded like it´s already a confirmed fact.
But at this point that`s not more than speculation and your assumption.
liquidsteel

Post by liquidsteel »

QuickBrick wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:05 pm At least my pigs aren't running around like idiots anymore
oh come on they were kinda cute galloping around in circles
liquidsteel

Post by liquidsteel »

obviously a lot of bugs but was playable, that changed with 1.2 brought excessive lag. was unplayable, then 1.2.02 was a game breaker every save made after last patch ctd at 22% loading. mod or no mods same thing, even starting a new map the game loads fine, i can literally play for hours, but every save in this patch is corrupted, mods or no mods , when i exit the game a continue the game ctd at 22% . so basically i cant play it untill its fixed. lost count how many times iv verified files.
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

This is getting out of hand. Seems like they have no idea what they are doing...an extra year for what? This trainwreck?

And whats with the "Daily updates" on mods? Wasn't updated for two weeks now? Really?

SHAME!
dwightschrute

Post by dwightschrute »

It's FS19 release all over again.

FS22 is riddled with bugs.

Regarding the server for updating, the download speeds are horrible.

Also, after all these versions of Farming Simulator and you still refuse to have axle mount duals as an option in game. You do know there are other dual options besides your lame band/clamp on duals, right ?

And where can you actually plant right on top of plowing in real life. Have you ever seen a field after moulboard plowing or deep fall tillage ? Good luck with planting it in spring w/o seedbed prep.

All I can say is Let's go Giants !

My American brethren will know what that means, and trust me, I'm not cheering you on.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

It's messy release again, with no communication, other then on Discord. Why on Discord, terrible platform for this kind of communication. I really regret my early buy, as I cannot play it due to motion sicknes caused by the stutters on Xbox. So yes Giants, you should be embarrassed!!
go1tiger

Post by go1tiger »

Ok, I've downloaded a few mods from the website today. Saved them in the proper folder and all that will show is 2 out of the dozen or so that I have in the folder. Also, the downloadable content is only showing the 2 items that the game is apparently allowing, and not showing any others for download... What is going on!? So disappointed...
brake4cake

Post by brake4cake »

go1tiger wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:55 am Ok, I've downloaded a few mods from the website today. Saved them in the proper folder and all that will show is 2 out of the dozen or so that I have in the folder. Also, the downloadable content is only showing the 2 items that the game is apparently allowing, and not showing any others for download... What is going on!? So disappointed...
You don't need to download from the website, you can do it from the main menu, and it'll install them in the right place automatically. Just make sure that you have it set to display all mods:

go1tiger

Post by go1tiger »

brake4cake wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:27 am
go1tiger wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:55 am Ok, I've downloaded a few mods from the website today. Saved them in the proper folder and all that will show is 2 out of the dozen or so that I have in the folder. Also, the downloadable content is only showing the 2 items that the game is apparently allowing, and not showing any others for download... What is going on!? So disappointed...
You don't need to download from the website, you can do it from the main menu, and it'll install them in the right place automatically. Just make sure that you have it set to display all mods:

I don't even get that! That's what I am saying.
dwightschrute

Post by dwightschrute »

I also forgot to add:

The 4755 in game is a 4760 John Deere labeled as a 4755! The 55 series still has the exhaust and air intake coming up through the hood. Giants do you do any research at all or just throw sh1t at the wall and see if it sticks ?

Yes, they gave us American brand tractors for our American map, but Giants couldn't resist the urge to bastardize the "4755" by setting it up in the Euro configuration. What the hell is wrong with you people at Giants ?!
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

dwightschrute wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:05 pm I also forgot to add:

The 4755 in game is a 4760 John Deere labeled as a 4755! The 55 series still has the exhaust and air intake coming up through the hood. Giants do you do any research at all or just throw sh1t at the wall and see if it sticks ?

Yes, they gave us American brand tractors for our American map, but Giants couldn't resist the urge to bastardize the "4755" by setting it up in the Euro configuration. What the hell is wrong with you people at Giants ?!
If that's true, why did John Deere sign it off?
dwightschrute

Post by dwightschrute »

Magicboy, if you are referring to the 4760 badged as a 4755, it's true.

Edit: it seems IRL Europe got treated to the 60 series design starting with the 55 series...maybe end of the line 55 series ?

In the US, the 55 series had distinct differences from the 60 series.