mack trucks getting stuck

jerry872

mack trucks getting stuck

Post by jerry872 »

mack trucks getting stuck.
anyone have this problem aka no traction.
only road tires no off road tires options for mack trucks why.
i did a test mack failed *thumbsdown* man passed with off road tires *thumbsup*
if i was ceo of mack i would be mad it makes mack trucks look week.
you need to add more tires options just my opinion.
YRII

Re: mack trucks getting stuck

Post by YRII »

Man👍
Farmerdero

Post by Farmerdero »

The Man truck is an agri-truck, it is used in forestry. That's why it has wide wheels option. The Mack is a road train truck. It is not designed to go off-road. What for a modded version will be your best bet.
sergdor

Post by sergdor »

Same issue here. the traction on these trucks needs some assistance in the upcoming update. almost seems like the trailers breaks are stuck and the truck cant drive. *thumbsup*
jerry872

Post by jerry872 »

Farmerdero wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:08 pm The Man truck is an agri-truck, it is used in forestry. That's why it has wide wheels option. The Mack is a road train truck. It is not designed to go off-road. What for a modded version will be your best bet.
not all mack trucks are for road only.
mack has long history with Logging Trucks as well.
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Does anyone know if this has been fixed?
Also, has there been an update recently to the game, can I now buy the big bag lifter or do harvest contracts?
Hardcoreadhd

Post by Hardcoreadhd »

SimpleFarmer wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:43 am Does anyone know if this has been fixed?
Also, has there been an update recently to the game, can I now buy the big bag lifter or do harvest contracts?
nope - has not been fixed yet for any of your questions. kind of like buying a car but works only so so but they are working on it - right - three weeks in and no fixes
CptTractor

Post by CptTractor »

The Man truck is an agri-truck, it is used in forestry. That's why it has wide wheels option. The Mack is a road train truck. It is not designed to go off-road. What for a modded version will be your best bet.
How to tell everyone you know nothing about trucks without telling them you know nothing about trucks.
Oni24

Post by Oni24 »

It's a physics bug
I fixed it for myself and posted the solution to Giants to consider in their vannila game. Otherwise could be easily made into mod...