FS22 - Playstation 5 crash

mobence25

FS22 - Playstation 5 crash

Post by mobence25 »

The game crashes randomly, in random intervals, sometimes it stuck at the loading screen at 65 or 85% sometimes it crashes in game. Does this minimum once in an hour. I am not using any mods, the ps is new, no other games installed , it runs on the latest software, i tried clear cache and even factory reset it, nothing worked. Please help me, what should i look for, i have no more ideas. :confusednew:

It is not enjoyable this way.
Kosej

Re: FS22 - Playstation 5 crash

Post by Kosej »

I have the same problem I have tried everything
mrprez

Post by mrprez »

I’ve noticed mine will pause whenever a helper is unloading at a sell point. But the last two times the game crashed and I had to restart my PS5.
Keven_007

Post by Keven_007 »

Hi! I’m experiencing the same in ps5… stuck at 85% in a highly advanced game (200hours…)

Tried anything… any help?
Woollnough

Post by Woollnough »

GIANTS are aware of it. I’m on a PS4 and it started to crash about a week or so ago. 95% of the time when I go into the Options/Map Overview Menu. They have responded to my “Bug Tracker” Log, but only with more questions, mostly information I’d already supplied. From what I’ve seen on another Technical Post it’s common with PS4s, and GIANTS even posted that a fix is coming.

Mine’s so bad I have my watch timer set for every 7 minutes, and I do a manual save (5 is too short and too much work can be done in 10) It regularly crashes every 50 to 90 minutes. I have Mods, but I hadn not down-loaded any new ones for two weeks when it started. I play from 5 to 8 hours and go through this routine every day. I’m new to FS and love it, especially having it trouble free for hours from mid November, and now this. If only they’d release fixes, like this MAJOR problem, when fixed, and not wait for a big “Update”. Yesterday it crashed 8 times, the day before 7, on good days only 4.

You find something so good; it runs so smoothly; and the they do this - I, personally, believe it came along in the back ground of the Update release.

Please GIANTS, get your act together. This isn’t an image glitch. It’s a game destroyer for Play Station users.
Lothman

Post by Lothman »

I think update 1.06 fix that let me know if I’m wrong…. thank God
Trukfitlamb

Post by Trukfitlamb »

Crashed twice in a row doing the same thing. i was using a dump truck style bed attachment for the tlx 2020, both time it crashed while performing the dump action into the blue large TMR silo at the cow farm on "big flats texas" map. had been on for hours before that. Game run pretty good on ps5 minus the crashes. this game has huge potential is the online play can be ironed out. lots of fans over here in my area so lets get some patches rolling out or sumthin please.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Trukfitlamb wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:06 am Crashed twice in a row doing the same thing. i was using a dump truck style bed attachment for the tlx 2020, both time it crashed while performing the dump action into the blue large TMR silo at the cow farm on "big flats texas" map. had been on for hours before that. Game run pretty good on ps5 minus the crashes. this game has huge potential is the online play can be ironed out. lots of fans over here in my area so lets get some patches rolling out or sumthin please.
It's more likely a mod is causing this issue, the problem with crashing in the base game (without mods) seems to be fixed.
You're replying on a post with the latets post dating to Feb 22.

It can be one mod causing this issue or a modconflict, for problems with mods there will be no patch made by Giants.
First try a standard map and check if it will crash again. If not, good luck with finding the mod(s) causing the crash.
Trukfitlamb

Post by Trukfitlamb »

update. it was "big flats texas" mp the entire time i think.. went to "iowa plains View" hasnt crashed once. now im attempting a pc dedi server