Dlc on ps5/4 not installing

Zarcothien77

Dlc on ps5/4 not installing

Post by Zarcothien77 »

Dlc claas track pack still not able to instal on playstation. Come on so many comments about this on forums and e-mails sent by players yet still no update or comment. 0 replies by e-mail to even let us know what's going on. Fix your damn game.
rtmink

Re: Dlc on ps5/4 not installing

Post by rtmink »

I emailed support about this issue 2 days ago, got a reply today. Their reply showed that they did not even read my email as their response was just the generic troubleshooting for different problems like what to do if you game won’t launch. Best part was it numbered the generic fixes like do this first, then try this, and so forth. Then it said last but not least try contacting support! Which makes perfect sense when I sent a detailed message about my problem in the first place to support and then was told to contact support!
Zarcothien77

Post by Zarcothien77 »

Ya maybe where this dev team comes from customer service is not a thing and they dont care if players have problems. They don't reply to e-mails and don't even reply on their own forums. A simple sorry we are looking into this problem would make me happy enough to show they at least acknowledge the problem. But maybe that's to hard and takes to much thinking for them to do.
ampm

Post by ampm »

This installed on my PS4 no problem but I can not get it working now that I have switched to PS5.

Keep getting error CE-107880-4

I was going to purchase the season pass but if 1 DLC causes this much grief I couldnt imagine what a season pass would do.

Not sire why DLC is always a problem, My Assetto Corsa also had issues and my season pass fell off my account as well, Sony must not have a strong interconnect with the game developers
ampm

Post by ampm »

Anyone get this working?
RebL_Scum

Post by RebL_Scum »

Same issue here on my PS5. Tried emailing support and received the same sort of generic response as rtmink that had nothing to do with the issue.
ampm

Post by ampm »

Giants says it isnt their problem and sony says the same. Just forget about this content, we arent getting it. Too bad as its the only reason I preordered an $89.99 game that I can get for half price in a month

I think Im done supporting these B grade developers
silveradoman298

Post by silveradoman298 »

I also have a problem with this dlc. It shows it successfully installed on my PS5 in the game modhub, However when you open up a game save it is not in the downloadable content. I thought maybe I needed a new game save but that doesn't work either. I did notice however playing the game that I did have an issue when I detached a 3 point link from an implement on a John Deere 7710. When I detached the implement, the 3 point link stretched between the tractor and the implement as I drove away like what I imagined the hose in this DLC will do. So I believe it's installed, but something has went arriving awry and us players require support.
"I could give my hand to another line of work
But my heart will always be behind the wheel"
silveradoman298

Post by silveradoman298 »

UPDATE:

Upon digging around the in game store I've located pumps and hoses equipment. Apparently I did not look hard enough and it did install properly. I've located some equipment in slurry tanks and in miscellaneous. I've tested the umbilical portion and it does work well. Just gotta learn to use it now.
"I could give my hand to another line of work
But my heart will always be behind the wheel"